22. 'Hi Hottie!'

3 months Later

Viraaj left the gym area, drenched in sweat, and made his way back towards his room. While he was ascending the stairs of his room, his eyes gazed at the sleeping figure of Leher who was sleeping on her stomach with her face towards the stairs.

Viraaj frowned. Just an hour ago he had woken her up and she even went to Bathroom

He reached closed to her and stroked her back while placing a kiss at her temple. Leher stirred a little on his touch and then groaned in annoyance. She lied flat on her back and Viraaj raised her head while lifting her through her nape and began kissing her. Leher groaned more.

'Subha subha shuru ho jaate ho aap bhi.' Leher mumbled in a sleepy tone with closed eyes Viraaj sighed.

Viraaj went inside Bathroom and after sometime when he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, he found her standing outside with her clothes in her hands. She smiled naughtily looking at him and pushed him back inside the Bathroom.

'Hi Handsome!' she said mischievously while closing the door of the bathroom behind her. 

'Ab kon subha subha shuru ho raha hai?' Viraaj asked with an arched eyebrows. She didn't replied to his question and instead said in the same tone while showing him a toothy smile 'Hi Hottie!'

Viraaj rolled his eyes and prepared himself to shower again🤭

After some time Viraaj came out of the washroom with a smirk adorning his face and walked inside the closet room.

When Lehr came out of washroom, while drying her hair of the towel, she saw him standing in front of the mirror with his black pant on and was wearing his white shirt. Leher stood beside him, sharing the mirror with him which was barely able to fit her in as well, due to the gaint in front of it🤭.

A gasp left Leher mouth and the towel fell from her hand. 'Ye kya kiya aapne?!' she shouted on him and pushed him a little out of view as she stared down at the hickey on that part of her neck which was just below the left side of her jaw.

Viraaj looked at her and smirked at what was bothering her. He pushed her a little to stand in front of the mirror again and said while buttoning his shirt 'Isse Love-bite kehte hain Babydoll.'

Leher glared at him and then again looked at the mark. It was almost blue and so prominent that she doubted if makeup will be able to hide it properly. And then Leher looked down at her outfit.

 And then Leher looked down at her outfit

(Leher's outfit)

It revealed her neck so much and Leher didn't have any outfit which didn't reveal her neck. She again glared at Viraaj and found an amusing smirk on his face.

'Zada khush hone ki zaroorat nhi hai.......aapke bhi gaale pe nishaan hai!' Leher exclaimed with smirk as she saw a reddish-brown mark on his neck as well. But to her surprise she just got another smirk from him.