21. She Means The World To Him🌟

A Sunday Afternoon- Agnihotri Mansion

The temperature of the hall was very much high and the atmosphere was intense as the 5 mafia men of the family sat there with their different varieties of Dangerous expressions and kept glancing at the main door.

Ashok came down the stairs and saw all his boys tensed up and heated. He walked closer to them and said while settling down with his newspaper 'Oh thand rkho mere bacchon! Thand rkho!' And he very calmly began reading his newspaper which he missed in the morning.

They all looked at him in disbelief. Maybe he was right but they could not help themselves in this matter. Vedika suddenly told them tomorrow that there is this guy, they love each other and she freaking wants to marry him!

They brought up their girls very open mindedly and it's just that...........the fathers/Brothers inside them was ready to test that person till their satisfaction and then only they will agree. 

Vedika entered through the main door with a wide smile on their faces and with that guy following her inside. Viraaj looked at the guy and he immediately disliked him because of their previous meetings.

'Dadu, Bde Papa, Dad meet Adh-'

'Tum/Aap?' Vedika was cut in between by the curious voice of Viraaj and Leher at the same time. The only difference was Leher said it with a smile and Viraaj had an angry frown on his face. 

Viraaj looked back at at Leher and then back at Adharv Malhotra, a person he didn't like at all and the very same person with whom his baby sister was in love. Just Great! How more complicated and stressful his life can be?!🙄

While Vedika introduced her love to her family and they very much seemed to like him, Viraaj kept his distance and watched that man very intently. They got to know that he had business partnership with Viraaj before that day when Adharv got just 15 minutes late for the meeting and the Viraaj decided to end that partnership.

His family was sorry for what Viraaj did but Viraaj didn't give a damn. 

Viraaj didn't like this man at all. Not even a bit. Yes, he is a well established young man and of same age as Vedika. He belongs to a good and reputed family. No black history. But he isn't the man whom Viraaj wanted to give away his sister. But the way Vedika behaved around him and the way they both looked at each other............it made Viraaj feel sick🤢 because their eyes showed that they both were lovesick for each other.

When they will ask for marriage, of course Viraaj's opinion will matter the most because he is the one carrying on the legacy of the family and that's what is bothering Viraaj. This man in front of him is not innocent at all and the best proof of this is the fact that he came to meet them just days after their partnership ended. Is it safe to bring him closer to his family? 

But if he says no.......what about Vedika? His sister got so many betrayals just because people wanted revenge from him by getting closer to her. Finally she found someone who, Viraaj could himself see, loved her for who she was. And when she will ask him to say yes for his happiness.............how will he say no?

Damn! Why can't he be as heartless and as cold for his family as well like he is for the rest of the world?!

Soon Adharv left after gaining liking of all the family members including the Leher. 

As soon as Adharv left Vanshika exclaimed while going near Vedika 'Hot Damn Didi!'🤭 and everyone chuckled except Viraaj.

They all began talking among themselves. Samar, Palak, Malini and Daksh were agreeing that the boy was good, Ashok and his grandchildren began talking among themselves while Viraaj sat aside from all of them, deep in thoughts, his one leg resting on other thigh and two fingers caressing his temple.