7. Just A Night.

Remember I told you about a series 'The Empire'.......this vm is on a couple which was part of that series Khanzada Begum and Shaibani Khan.......and this vm is awsome🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤

And thank you @ivyka_sharma for this amazing cover❤❤💕💕💕

Simmi's house- Same night

As soon as Leher came back to consciousness, Viraaj demanded her aunt to bid them farewell but she obviously refused to consider their marriage, like every other person present there including his own family.

Viraaj assured them that he has no personal grudges with Leher, in fact he barely knows her. He gave his word to everyone, including Leher and his family that as long as Leher is ready to compromise with him, he'll give her the most luxurious life they all could've ever imagined.

Leher who was listening to everything numbly, got agitated on this statement of his and got up with a jolt. She came in front of him and said furiously 'Mai koi janvar nhi hoon Viraaj!......Jo aapki baat maane toh aap usse shabashi do aur na maane toh sazza!........Aur ye shaddi meri marzi se nhi hui hai, aap expect bhi kaise kr skte ho ki mai compromise karungi?!'

'Aur aap dono mujhe batayeinge ki ye shaddi hui kyu hai?! Kaisi position? Kaisi peace offering?!' she asked both her not-so-wanted father and not-so-wanted husband.

Yashvardhan and Viraaj exchanged looks. For the very first time and maybe the last, they agreed on something- Leher has to know things which are hidden from her from many years.

'Virang! Vanshika!' Viraaj gestured them both towards Leher's family and they both immediately knew what to do. They began taking Simmi, Ritik, Ritika and Disha away from hall, to some room where they cannot hear them.

'Mai nhi jaungi Leher ko akele chod ke!......Inn dono aadmiyon ke saath toh bilkul nhi!' Simmi said in a panicked tone, referring to Viraaj and Yashvardhan. 

'Simmi ji......Aap fikr matt kariye. Mai hoon na.....koi nuksaan nhi pohonchayega humari Bahu ko! Viraaj's grandfather said in his evergreen calm and manipulative tone. Though Simmi masi wanted to protest on the word Bahu but she didn't and went away wherever Virang guided her.

Once they all were gone. Viraaj settle down on a single sofa majestically and gestured Yashvardhan to handle his daughter and enlighten her.

'Ruhi beta-'

'-Sirf Leher bulayeinge toh behtar rahega!' Leher cuts her father in between as he used her childhood name which he used to address her in childhood with.

A look of sadness passed through his face but it didn't bother Leher. 16 seconds of pain is enough to change a person and she endured it 16 years. 

Yashvardhan told her everything. From him being a powerful don himself to Viraaj being the most powerful in whole Asia- how they are family rivals from start, how he had to leave her and her mother to keep them away from his world, how 16 years later he finally decided to face her and how the position of a Don like him who only has a daughter will pass to his son-in-law, securing Viraaj's power and position more.

Viraaj watched intently as his father-in-law sugarcoated words like mafia, murders, crime and underworld. But he knew very well that his lovely bride was not as dumb as her father thought of her........she was way more mature than that.

When her father was finished, Leher gazed deeply at Viraaj who was gazing back at her. 

Billionaire, authoritative as hell, sassy vibes, fear inducing factor, the way he set up all the drama, the way those men stood in front of him to shield him, the way he faced her father's gun- it all fit so much in what her father told her. I mean, with just one look at him you can guess that he can take 100 of lives without any second thought.