6. For Entire Life

Thank you @aditi_ad for another amazing cover😅😅 ❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕

The fire of the mandap was blazing high and high as pandit ji was adding offerings in it and praising different gods.

Leher who was sitting beside her groom, Aditya, in her beautiful bridal attire, stared deep in the fire as her soul was being bound to the person sitting next to her. 

(Leher's lehenga)

(Leher's lehenga)

There were not many people, neither from their side nor from the groom's side. Only her maternal side had come to attend her wedding, from Manali. In fact they were not able invite many people because the wedding day was decided 9 days after Aditya and Leher agreed. They didn't even have an engagement ceremony and they exchanged rings just few moments ago in the mandap only.

Leher didn't know what to feel. Hell she was getting married! She was excited and afraid at the same time so she decided to feel nothing and sit there numbly.

From the morning only, she doesn't know why but her heart is getting heavy and heavy with each passing hour. Flashes of past were coming in her mind, which haven't appeared in 16 years. She had a feeling that today's day won't end well. But perhaps it was just her 'Bridal-nervousness'?

Leher glanced at Massi and Ritika who were smiling at her, she gave them a warm smile. Leher then glanced at Ritik who was sitting in the mandap itself to do all the necessary rituals that a father/brother has to do. A warm smile appeared on her lips as she saw seriousness on his face like a mature man.

She glanced at Disha, who was looking at her way too lovingly than she has done their whole lives. Maybe that's what happens when your best friend forever gets married.

Leher then glanced at Aditya who was sitting right next to her with his sehra covering his face. He looked exceptional in this outfit and somewhat.................different? Doesn't matter, he looks good.

Aditya's phone rang and he rejected it and this happened two three times

On pandit ji's instructions, Aditya applied vermillion on Leher's partition and then tied mangalsutra around her neck. Leher promised herself that she would cherish her marriage forever and won't do anything like what happened to her mother, to her husband.