15. Long Night🔥

Ganghouse

Leher smiled at the cake she just baked for everyone who were also getting bored due to the time that this big meeting was consuming upstairs in the meeting room. She did the necessary decorations and took the cake to the hall where everyone was waiting for her.

Smiles spread across everyone's face when they saw the cake. Leher kept it on the table and served everyone. Everyone began eating and she also settled down next to Virang with her plate.

Leher looked at Virang beside her and her smile changed into a concerned expression as she saw Virang's 'a-little-angry-but-mostly-sad' face.

'Viru?........Kya hua?' she asked him lovingly and he mumbled 'Itna bada ho gaya hoon, fir bhi mujhe kbhi saath nhi rkhte.............sab humesha mujhe baccha smjhte hain!'

Leher's expressions softened at his complain and she smiled. 'Tu chotta hi toh hai!' she said while pulling his cheeks. 'Agle mahine 20 ka ho jaunga Bhabhi.' he reasoned with her and she replied with fake shock 'Hey Bhagwan! Itna bada!' 

They both chuckled but Virang's face again turned the same. Leher kissed him on his cheek and said while ruffling his hair 'Mai Papa se baat karungi..........okay?'

'Pakka wala promise?' Virang's face lit up with in an instant. Leher chuckled and said 'Pakka wala promise!'

Their attention went towards the stairs as all the senior men who were in the meeting came down. But Viraaj and many other of his close men were not amongst them.

'Beta hum nikal re hain, tune agar aana ho toh aa jaa humare saath. Viraaj ko time lagega.' Daksh said while wearing his blazer and setting it.

'Nhi Papa, mai Viraaj ke saath aa jaungi.' she replied politely and they agreed. After few moments, almost a the whole Ganghouse went empty. Those who stayed here only went to their room after taking permission from her and now only she and the servants were in the hall.

Leher instructed the servants to clear the table and then they can go back home. She made her way upstairs to see what exactly was taking Viraaj so long. It was already 10 and she was hell tired from her day. Damn! Why did she decided to come here? She could have been home right now and eating with her family!

Leher went towards the meeting room and found it empty. She then made her way towards Viraaj's office and found it empty. Snooker area- empty. Pool area- empty. Bar- empty. Leher searched every corner of the big mansion but Viraaj and his men were no where to be found. 

When again came back to Viraaj's office, she two sets of stairs, just beside it. One went up and the other one down. Those going up were covered with darkness but there was some light coming from downstairs. May be he was there.

Leher started descending the steps. The stairs part looked old and dirty but when Leher came completely downstairs, she saw an elegant corridor with black tiles and white walls. At the end of the corridor, a big black door stood.

Leher made her way towards the door and opened it without any hesitation. On opening the door she found another set of stairs going down. Maybe Viraaj wasn't here but she wanted to see this part of mansion as well, so she made her way downstairs. 

The stairs were too long but at last they ended and Leher ended up in a tunnel kind of corridor. Leher could hear water running behind the walls with great force. It meant she was underground. The walls were cemented but the floor was tiled.

As Leher proceeded in that tunnel, for first 5 minutes she could hear nothing. But after that, she could hear some commotion on the other end of the tunnel. Leher kept on walking and a frown appeared on her face when she ended up in a crowded place.