25. Pray To Calm Eyes

No words needed to describe this video🥺❤..........And the characters being played by the actors are love themselves😭😭😭💕💕💕. Do watch the full video😭💕.

3:30 in Morning- Delhi

Viraaj, Vivaan, Virang stood in a small garage along with Ahaan and the owner of the garage, as the experts tried to diffuse the bomb that was very cleverly fixed in one of the cars which the mechanic was supposed to fix and return in few days.

The mechanic was standing with his hands joined and shivering in fear, as he listened to the beeping sound of bomb which still had an hour. He then glanced at the men who stood in front of him. He was assuming that they must be from some special police-like government agency. 

Viraaj was gazing at the bomb and thinking. What an ideal place that bastard had selected for the bomb with 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' just few meters away. The bomb blast would have covered many Kilometers.  Not that he was a very good citizen but he still had a sense of attachment to his country and no matter how much cruel he is.........he won't let any innocent die

 Police and other government agencies are one of his biggest enemies and here he was, doing what they were supposed to  do.

His chain of thoughts broke as the beeping sound stopped and the bomb-diffusing team began wrapping up their things. 

Viraaj took a bag filled with cash from Vivaan's hand and handed it over to the mechanic. 'Yahan koi bomb nahi tha aur hum aur aap kabhi nhi mille. Hmm?' he said while making the mechanic understand. The mechanic looked at the bag and then back at Viraaj, trying to understand what Viraaj said. 

When he understood, he took the bag with confused expressions and nodded.

Viraaj and company left the place along with the diffused bomb and the mechanic began closing his garage again.

Somewhere in North India

Leher was sitting in the small room completely made of wood with a small bed with no mattress in one corner and her feet chained to the feet of the bed. Her chains were log enough to let her cover the whole room but not more than that.

Leher was sitting on the wooden floor with her knees hugging her chest and looking out from the small window that was just at her level.

Leher has been looking out since the moment she woke up and found herself here, which was just 6 hours ago. This place was beautiful and Leher recognized this place, thanks to her desire that she had to visit this place.

She was in Kedarnath town- the place which only most luckiest people get to visit. It was mid night or maybe morning, Leher didn't know. The place where she was captive right now was way to up to be noticed by other people of the town. So no one really suspected that why so many suspicious looking men are surrounding a house .

Leher's gaze was fixed at the Kedarnath temple that was very peacefully in the middle of small houses and white layer of snow. The sound of flowing holy water of Ganga in the form of Mandakini, was still audible even they the house was far away from the town.