12. Promising

A fact about me: I'm a huggggggeeeee Virushka Fan!!!!🥺❤.......They are like 'Vda Veer and Vdi Pabhi'🥺🥺🥺❤❤

Leher didn't woke up due to the bright sunlight falling on her, instead, it were the shadows that were dancing on her again and again. She opened her eyes and sat up slowly.

Leher's eyes bulged out at what she saw. 

In front of her, Viraaj stood with just a towel wrapped around his waist😲.  He was talking on his phone while partially turned towards the glass-wall and looking out at the city washed over by the morning sun rays.

His hair were wet and sun light not only gave an alluring tone to his skin but it was gave an alluring look to the scene in front of her by passing through each and every drop of water which was settled on that rocky terrain of his abdomen🥵.

Remember I told you about that weird feeling last time?...........It was back again.

Viraaj hung the call turned completely to face her. He narrowed his eyes in amusement as he caught her gawking over him. 

She lowered her head immediately on being caught. He won't let this go that easily.

He walked closer to the end of the bed and leaned closer while placing his both hands on either side of her legs. Leher clutched the duvet more. Her heart beat accelerated and breathing became heavy.

'Mai poora ka poora tumahra ho skta hoon, Babydoll.......' he began in a husky voice and a chill went down Leher's spine. '.........Tumhe bas vo three magical words bolne hain, and I'll yours.' he said again. 

Adrenalin rushed through Leher's whole body. Was he asking her to say 'I love you'? Why is everything going so fast? What if he loves her but cannot say it so he is pushing her to say it first? But she doesn't feel like that for him right now so should she say it or not?

He leaned more and said close to her ear 'Boldo Babydoll..........all you have to say is 'I. WANT. YOU.' 

Leher was very cruelly pulled out of her la-la land. Viraaj backed away and her head snapped at him with eyes filled with feeling of disgust. 

Viraaj chuckled seeing her reaction, knowing that he played her very well and Leher just went into daze thinking about what was she thinking- he? Loving?.........And that too her?

Leher shook her head and Viraaj backed away. As he walked into the closet room, Leher's eyes fell on his bandage- it was wet and had to be changed. Leher sighed on remembering the events of last night. She flipped the duvet, got down the bed and walked into the closet room.

He had worn his pants and was standing in front of the mirror and trying to open the wet bandage. Leher came closer to him and he dropped his hand as she began doing it. She made him sit and brought out the first-aid box.

While doing her work, Leher said in a low tone 'Vivaan bhaiya keh rahe the ki jisne bhi shootout karaya vo aapko maarna chahta tha.'

'Hmm.' he hummed like it was no big deal. 

'Kya 'hmm'?..........Darr nhi lag raha aapko?' she asked him with a little annoyance in her voice due to his casual tone.

'Nahi.' he replied coldly and got up to wear his shirt. Leher looked at him with disbelief as he looked into the mirror while buttoning his shirt. 

When he was completely done and was buttoning the cuffs, Leher said 

'Magar-'

Leher's words got stuck in her throat as, within a moment Viraaj turned, made there lower bodies collide by pulling her through one hand on waist and other behind her neck and said, dangerously close to her and very coldly 'Mai roz ghar se nikalta hi maarne yaan mrne ke liye hoon..............issi liye kissi raat agar wapis na aaun............' he eyes her mangalsutra '.........toh smjh lena ki tum iss fandde se aazaad ho.'