10. Will There Be Any Spark?

Few days ago I found this video on you tube and it's beautiful❤❤❤❤❤

Viraaj entered from the main door of the mansion and directly made his way towards the dinning table. It was 9 in the morning and he was already tired but of course it could not be seen on his face.

Viraaj sat down and a maid asked him if he wanted her to serve him food but he denied and served himself. 

'Madam kahan hai?' he asked the maid and she replied politely 'Sir unhone breakfast kar liya hai aur vo taiyaar hone gayi hain.'

'Hmm.' Viraaj hummed and began looking through the dishes in front of him. Viraaj's face hardened like a rock and he glared at the maid who gulped under his glare.

'Poha?' his tone was as dreadful as he himself. 

'Sorry Sir.' the maid said guiltily.

'Mujhe sirf ek cheez khane mein na-passand hai aur aaj vhi bni hai!' he said calmly and then yelled while standing up 'TUMHE LGTA HAI TUMHARI SORRY SE KOI FARAK PADEGA!!'

The maid flinched at his tone. At a distance there was clicking of heels but Viraaj didn't turn to see and within half a second came Leher's voice 'Kya hua?'

Viraaj turned his eyes on her and his eyes widened slightly and his hard expressions began to soften

That sinister woman was wearing this outfit😶🔥 and Viraaj started feeling suffocated in his three piece suit and with that tie

He checked her out from top to bottom and then again from bottom to top

He checked her out from top to bottom and then again from bottom to top. What's wrong with her?🥵

Her as usual beautiful hair bounced as she descended the steps and with that formal look of her. Damn! Why do things have to be this complicated in his life?.................And somewhat hot as well?😶

Viraaj looked away from her as she descended the last step and asked again while looking at both of them 'Kya hua?'

'Kuch nhi.' he replied coldly. 'Aur tum!.......Abhi ke abhi kuch aur banvao!' he instructed the maid. Leher frowned and stopped the maid who was about to go 'Ruko!'