30. Shot Directly At Heart.

Months passed in total bliss for Viraaj and Leher. It wasn't something special that they both did by going out of the box..............it was just the small, everyday gestures.........just the way they liked.

Leher, though much trained now, decided to stay out of his Mafia business and resume her bank life. But she'll be there whenever her people needed their Donna and her King needed his Queen.

One fine morning, Leher came out of the washroom. She looked at Viraaj who was still sleeping on his stomach. He deserves to know this news right now! It's a sin to keep this news even for one more minute from him.

Leher inhaled deeply and walked towards the bed. She sat down beside him and called softly while tracing fingers on his back. Viraaj stirred on feeling her touch on his skin but refused to wake up.

'Viraaj mujhe aapko kuch batana hai?' she felt so awkward and nervous that it came out as a question from her side.

Viraaj lied turned and lied straight on his back with his both arms resting behind his head. 'Hmm.' he hummed with closed eyes telling her that he was listening.

'Viraaj vo.........koi aa raha hai.' she said awkwardly and face-palmed herself silently on her stupidity. Why is she being nervous when he has an equal part in this? 

She thought of sometime and then said 'Viraaj hum divide ho jayeinge?' She closed her eyes on her brilliant mind when she realized that she said 'divide' instead of multiply. 'Arre yaar ye koi accountancy thodi hai jo mai maths leke baith gayi hoon.' she thought

'Viraaj mujhe koi mil gaya hai jisko mai aapse bhi zada pyaar karungi bs yoon smjh lo aapko competition aa gaya hai!' she said in one go and Viraaj opened his eyes. He picked himself up by supporting his upper weight on his elbows.

He calmly looked at her with a small smile tugged on the corner of his lips. He said in a low and calm voice 'Mai kuch aisa expect kr raha tha ki 'Viraaj aap Papa bnne wale ho'.'💕

A huge smile came upon his lips as he saw the blush that was slowly forming on her face. Viraaj chuckled as she hid her face in her palms😚. He picked her up in such way that she safely landed on the other side of bed beside him.

'Maine itne gnde hints diye........aapne guess kaise kiya?' she asked him while chuckling. 

'Mujhe 3 dino se pata tha!' he stated the truth while placing his head in her lap, near his baby❤. Leher wasn't shocked, she did behaved different in past 3 days. 

'Aur jahan tak rahi competition ki baat.......' he turned to face her stomach completely and caressed it while looking up at her '...........toh uski fikkr tum karo Babydoll........kyuki meri ek aur Babydoll aa gayi hai.' he said the latter part while looking back at her womb where his seed was growing.

'Accha ji?' Leher asked with amusement. 'Darr kr rehna Mr. Agnihotri...........kyuki ho skta hai ki mera bhi ek aur Mr. Agnihotri aa jaye!😁' He chuckled as she used the name she used to call him by when they used to behave.........well.........a little childish?😂

Viraaj inhaled deeply at the thought of those old days. It feels like just yesterday he married her without her will and today here she was............very happily and proudly carrying his generation inside her. 

Viraaj sat up and cupped her face. He pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. The passion in his kiss knew no bounds.............just like his happiness.💕

5 YEARS LATER✨❤

It was Sunday afternoon. The fresh and sweet aroma of cakes from the bakery was covering the whole street. The bakery was hustling and bustling with people. It was indeed a busy afternoon. 

'Tank you!' said a 4 and a half year old, small voice as Aunty handed over a small packet in the tiny hands of the voice's owner. Aunty patted his head as young Rudra Agnihotri smiled brightly at her.

'Iski aankhein teri jaisi hain!' Aunty told Leher as Leher chuckled while paying for the pastry that her little boy was holding right now. 'Aap har baar yahi bolte ho!' she said with a bright smile. 

'Chalein?' she asked Rudra and he nodded. Leher picked him up and made her way outside. As usual, Rudra picked up a flower from the vase near the door, while his mother made her way out.

Leher looked here and there to find the car. 'Dada!' Rudra yelled and Leher looked at the direction he was pointing at. Across the road, Viraaj was waiting for them in his car. 

'Rudra ke Dada aa gaye!' Leher cheered Rudra and he giggled as she carefully crossed the road.

As soon as Leher sat in the car, Rudra jumped from her lap into his Dada's lap. 

Viraaj rubbed his stuble on his cheeks while his son laughed on feeling ticklish 'Ru ne kya liya aaj?'

'Dada Ru ne Vanshu bua ke liye pashtry li!💕' Rudra said in his childish accent with a bright smile.

'Ru ne Dada ke liye kuch ni liya?' Viraaj asked faking sadness. Rudra immediately placed his both hands on his Dada's face and said 'Shorry Dada..........agli baali pomise!🥺'

'Ru ne Dada ke liye kuch ni laya Mumma!' Viraaj told Leher still faking sadness. As expected by this Rudra said in an offended tone 'Meri Mumma hai!!😡' 

'Meri Mumma!' Viraaj said.

'Naaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii!' Rudra started yelling and both his parents laughed. 'Accha accha theek hai............Ru ki Mumma........Bs?' 

Rudra nodded and settled back in his mother's lap.

They were driving towards home. After some minutes of drive Rudra shouted 'Dada stop!' Viraaj pulled aside, along the street. Rudra crawled from his mother's lap to his father's lap and dropped the his flower on the road.

He stared down at his flower with a smile. Viraaj and Leher looked at each other with frowns. He does it every time they pass this place but he never told them the reason. 

'Ru?...........Aap har baar apna flower yahan kyu girate ho baccha?' Leher asked him and he mumbled in his sweet and calm tone while looking down at the flower 'Pata ni mumma............Ru ko ye jagah acchi lgti hai bohot!'

Leher and Viraaj looked at each other and smiled whole heartedly. Their baby was really a result of their true love. Viraaj leaned and pecked Leher's lips and then her forehead.

He then looked at his son who was still staring at the flower he just offered to this place. The thought that their baby liked this place so much was really heart warming for them both. Why?.................Because this is exactly the place where his father was SHOT DIRECTLY AT HEART💘 by his mother, in a rainy night.🥺❤

It is always a pleasure writing for you people! XOXO😭😭😭💕💕💕