CHAPTER 18 - only if they knew

Aditya kissed Aarohi's forehead then cheeks.

Aditya:- "Are you okay ? "

Aarohi :- "yes I'm okay. Are you okay ?"

Aditya :- "Now i'm okay. God I was so worried about you  i couldn't do anything I'm sorry."

Aarohi:- "it's okay adi I understand you need to stay here take care of your grand father."

Aditya:- "but what exactly happened ?!"

Nishant :- "Guys let's go to canteen we will discuss everything there."

Aditya and aarohi nodded. The three of them went to canteen. Aarohi started explaining what had happened back in new York.

Aarohi :- "dad came shortly after you left for office..."

Someone knocks on the door. Aarohi opens the door to see her dad standing there looking at her angrily. Now aarohi was scared.

Aarohi :-" dad ?! You here ?"

Mr singhania :- "I came  here to take you back with me ! You disgraced me aarohi I told you many times not to ever fall in love ! That you have to marry the guy who I will  choose for you ! "

Aarohi :- "dad I love adi he is a good guy! "

Mr singhania :-" you are blinded by the stupid love ! There is no such thing called love !!! You have have to come With me I have already fixed your marriage ! "

Aarohi :- "dad I'll only marry adi ! "

Mr singhania just glared at aarohi and grabbed her wrist and dragged her out .

Aarohi :- "dad please No ! No dad please.  "

Aarohi was crying she didn't even got a Chance to talk to aditya. Her dad made her sit inside the back seat he too sat in the back seat. They left the building aarohi frantically tried to open the doors or car  windows but the doors and windows were locked. She was now banging on the window.

Mr singhania :- "AAROHI ! "

They stopped at the red light. Aarohi saw aditya in his car at the opposite road. She frantically tried to open the door she banged on the windows her bangles broke and blood started coming from her hands. But she didn't care about it she  yelled his name  but he couldn't see her or hear her. The light turned green and they left. Aarohi saw aditya going back to there apartment. She cried.

Aditya took her hands in his they were bandaged.

Aditya :- "i'm sorry aaru only if I had seen you ..."

Aditya  slammed his fist on the table.

Aarohi quickly held his hand to see if he is hurt.

Aarohi :-" adi it's not your fault !"

Aditya :- "but ."..

Nishant :-" your dad is crazy ! "

Aarohi :- "tell me about it ."

Aditya :- "I'll talk to your dad he can't just fix your marriage with someone else ! We will talk to him now !"

Aarohi :- "Adi no your family needs you !
You need to be here. Today we are going to meet that guy I'll talk to him i am sure he will understand our situation. "

Aditya :- "but who is he ? What is his name ?"

Aarohi :-" vikram chauhan "