CHAPTER 30 - Adirohi

The pandit called the bride. Aditya was desperate to see aarohi. Finally aarohi's father and mother brought her. Aditya was speechless. Aarohi was looking breathtaking. Aarohi and aditya made eye contact. He kept a hand on his left side and gave a dreamy look to aarohi. She blushed.

aarohi sat down beside aditya. Aditya whispered to aarohi.

Aditya :- "Aaru you are looking fabulous !! Mindblowing ! Beautiful! "

Aarohi :- "You are looking Hot too."

Aarohi and aditya smiled at each other lovingly.
---
When aditya tied the mangalsutra around aarohi's neck she had tears in her eyes. She smiled at aditya he smiled back at her and winked.

All the marriage rituals were done. Now it was time for aarohi to go with aditya to her new home. Everyone was too emotional. Aarohi hugged her mother tightly. Her mother told her to take care of herself and aditya and his family. She hugged her father. Her father blessed her and aditya.

They sat Inside the car. Aditya held Aarohi's hand and smiled at her.
Aarohi too smiled back. She hugged him. aditya hugged her back.

Aditya and aarohi arrived home. Aditya's mother asha welcomed them.
She kept a kalash filled with rice at the main door. And then kept a plate filled with alta in front of the kalash. And cloth was kept in front the plate.

Asha :-" Now aarohi push this kalash with your right foot and come inside. And then keep your feet in this alta and put your feet on the this cloth. "

Aarohi gently pushed the kalash. And then she walked inside and kept her feet in the alta. And walked inside.
Leaving behind auspicious red footprints which is symbolic of the arrival of maa Lakshmi.
----
Neha :-" Now time for find the ring game. a ring is hidden in this huge pot filled with milk, haldi, kumkum, petals. You have to find the ring. The first one to find the ring wins and receives a gift from the other person ! "

Nishant :-" I won in this game in my wedding but I didn't receive any gift. "

Neha :- "I am your gift !"

Nishant rolled his eyes. Neha glared at him.

Aman :-" Guys Stop it ! Now let adirohi play the game. "

Nishant :-" Adirohi ?!"

Aman :- "Somethings never change Like your stupidity. "

Nishant :-" Hey ! "

Aman :- "Aditya plus Aarohi means Adirohi."

Nishant :- "Wow cool ! "

Aman shakes his head.

Neha :- "Guys focus. So my dear adirohi please start. "

Aditya and aarohi started searching for the ring. While searching aarohi held aditya's hand underneath the water. He looked up at her surprised. She winked at him and gave him the ring. She was about to take her hand out but Aditya held her hand and he took out there intertwined hands from the water. Aditya and aarohi smiled at each other.

Aman :- " bohot tej ho rahe ho beta !"

Nishant :- "They both won ! Wow"

Asha :- "okay now you both have to give each other gifts !"

Aditya and aarohi were lost in each other's eyes. Everyone gave each other amused looks.

Neha and nishant shook aditya and aarohi.

Neha :- "Guys control. "

Everyone laughed. Aarohi and aditya both blushed.
--------------

Aditya came into his room. He saw aarohi in the balcony. He closed the door. Aarohi turned around to see aditya. She blushed and turned back.
Aditya hugged her from behind.

Aditya :- "Mrs Aarohi aditya goenka How do you feel ?"

Aarohi blushed.
Aarohi :- "Amazing ! Mr aditya aarohi singhania. "

Aditya and aarohi laughed. Aarohi turned around to face aditya.

Aarohi :-" I feel really happy adi. I feel complete ! "

Aditya :- "I feel happy too aaru ! This feeling is amazing. I feel complete too."

Aditya kissed aarohi's forehead and then cheeks. Aarohi blushed.

Aarohi :- " I'm ready adi ! "

Aditya :- "Aaru are you sure ?"

Aarohi :-" Yes are you ?"

Aditya :-" Are you seriously asking me this !"

Aarohi and aditya laughed. He picked her up bridal style and they went inside the room.

❤️ADIROHI FOREVER ❤️

---------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you so much guys for all the love and support to this story !
Thank you so much for reading my story and for voting and commenting !
I hope you guys enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Aarohi is really special for me
And will always be especial.
Also all the people who read my story are special for me !
A Big Thank you guys !
See you soon !"
And how was the chapter guys ?