CHAPTER 29 - Maa

Today was the day of adirohi's marriage. Everyone was excited. Aditya's parents and even aarohi's dad were too happy. He was making sure everything was perfect after all today was a special day for aarohi and he wanted everything to be perfect.

Aditya and aarohi both were too happy and nervous at the same time. When they told their families that they wanted to get married .They were more than happy. Everyone already knew. Aditya asked her dad before proposing to Aarohi. He asked his permission to marry his daughter and her dad were more than happy. He happily agreed.
Aarohi and her father's relation was good now. And she was really happy. Aarohi was in her room she was looking at the photo of her with her mother.

Aarohi :- " I wish you were here maa. I miss you ! "

Suddenly aarohi heard a knock at her room door. She opened the door to see her mother naina standing there.

Aarohi :-"Maa.".

Aarohi couldn't believe that her mother was standing right in front of her. She felt like her mother was just a fragment of her imagination so she closed her eyes and opened them again. But her mother was still standing in front of her with a smile. Her mother hugged her tightly. She hugged her mother back . They both were crying. Her mother broke the hug and kept a hand on her cheeks.

Naina :- "Aarohi You are looking so beautiful ! My Cherry has grown up so much! "

Aarohi :- "Maa I missed you so much ! I even missed this nickname you gave me."

Naina chuckled.

Naina :- "I missed you too ! I'm sorry I wasn't there with you."

Aarohi :-" maa it's okay now you are here. I want you to meet adi !"

Naina :- "I met him this morning ! But I asked him to keep this a secret from you because I wanted to surprise you !
He is really a good guy cherry I'm so happy for you! "

Aarohi smiled.
Naina : "Your Father informed me about your wedding. He apologized for all his past mistake. He told me how much you missed me. And how much you wanted us both at your wedding."

Aarohi :- "Really dad asked you to come. I'm so happy. "

Aarohi's father came to inform them that the baraat was coming.

Mr singhania :-" The baraat is coming we should be there to welcome them naina."

He looked at aarohi. He had this proud look in his eyes. The proudness aarohi wanted to see in his eyes for her. She was more than happy. She hugged her father. He hugged her back. He had tears in his eyes.

Mr singhania :-" Be happy beta ! "

He broke the hug. Her parents then left to welcome the baraat. Aarohi thanked ganpati bappa for everything.
---------------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

I'm so happy for aarohi she met her mother after so long ! And i'm happy that finally her dad is happy too! Her mom and dad won't get back together as a couple but they will be there for her as parents and that's good! I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys! Thank you so much for reading this chapter and please vote and comment guys because I really love your comments!