I Love You Too (3)

Simons POV:

Wow. Why didn't I say I loved him back? Because I knew I did. But I was mad at him. These thoughts were the only thing that kept me up at night. I mean only like 8 hours ago he told me he loved me, after the video and everything we'd been through, I wanted to say it back but I couldn't. I was too hurt to. But I hope he knew that I did in our hug.

I kept turning as I was trying to fall asleep but couldn't. About 2 hours later I had finally fallen asleep. Sleep was nice. I like sleep a lot. It's like an escape from reality. Or I used to like sleep at least. Ever since dad was there at Lucia I couldn't stop having nightmares about him. He would come inside our house and kill us. His drugs would take over. It's always terrifying honestly.

Ahhh I thought to myself as I was having a nightmare. Dad was in the house, it was dark, he was giving Sara drugs.

My eyes shot open as I noticed I was crying and dripping in sweat. I ran over to Sara's room just to realize that she was asleep. I checked up on mama who was also fast asleep. Lastly I checked to make sure all the doors had been locked then went back into my room.

Whenever Wilhelm was sleeping beside me I would always feel a lot more safe. He made me feel safe, feel like I was home. He made me feel like the whole world didn't exist and it was just the two of us. Oh how much I miss him.

*beep beep* I heard my alarm go off at 10am. I knew if I didn't set an alarm I would be awake at like 2pm. I groaned realizing I'm still not with Wilhelm and everything's the same as it was yesterday. I got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Buenos días mi amor" mama said as she saw
(Good morning my love)
Me enter the kitchen.

"What are you making mama?" I said giving her a hug.

"Pancakes for you are Sara" mama replied with a smile. "Is she awake?" She continued to ask.

"I'm not sure, I'll go check" I said as I ran down the hallway towards Sara's room.

Once I got to her door I knocked gently.

"I'm coming" she quietly screamed.

"Okay, well mama just wanted to know if you were awake she's making pancakes" I replied.

She said okay and after that I walked back to the kitchen and went on my phone for a bit.

Wilhelm anything from Wilhelm, I thought to myself trying to hope that Wilhelm had sent me something or at least a good morning text. Why would he Simon? I thought to myself realizing how stupid I felt. You literally wished him a merry Christmas have he said he loves you, why would he?

Pancakes were good as usual, and it was about 12:45. Mama had just gone out with Sara to the store for some Christmas shopping and I decided to stay here and just chill on the couch. I had the tv on in the background as I read my book. I hated reading but I knew it would help me in the long term.

After about 20 minutes of reading I see Wilhelm on the tv. I wanted to turn it off but couldn't. Just hearing his voice made me feel so much better. Then I heard the things he said about me.. how he loves me and hopes I'm okay.

I started crying so hard I could no longer see my book. The tears were from happiness, regret, love, desire. I continued sobbing as I went onto my phone and called someone I never thought I would call..Wilhelm.

"Hell-o-o" I cried as I heard him pick up the phone.

"Hi Simmie are you ok??" He replied sounding very worried and on the verge of tears.

"I love you too Willie, I'll never stop loving you. I need you, I want to be with you forever and ever and care for you until we are old and can't even stand. I wanna hold you forever and ever." I said as I was still uncontrollably sobbing.

I heard sniffles and cries from the other side of the phone, and knew that he was happy crying.

"Meet me at the football field tonight at 9?" Wilhelm said crying.

"But isn't that too far away for you?" I asked still really wanting to go.

"No no, I'll be there if ur there. I would walk forever just to see you again." He cried.

"I'll be there." I smiled still not wanting him to know how badly I was still crying.

"Okay" he replied smiling. "I love you Simmie." He continued.

"I love you too see you later." I replied with such joy on my face.

Words 833

Hope you guys liked this chapter <33.