Erik's Story (10)

Eriks story: (eriks pov:)

I guess you could say right from day one everything's been handed to me. Being the first born of the royal family was always one of my many blessings. When I got a baby brother I was beyond excited. I loved him so much, adored him to say the least. I would always be hugging him and helping him around the palace. Mom and Dad loved him but I always felt like they cared for my success more than his. I was always the goodie two shoes and he was always the one who got into trouble. Mom always had something negative to say. I was too young to know any better so I never used to say anything.

Dads always been the same since day one. He doesn't speak up unless he's being asked something. He doesn't defend many. He's very composed and proper.

I remember meeting August when I was just young, he was a year younger than I was and our parents were best friends. Our dads were always the most excited to see each other when our families gathered. Than one day when August was only 16 his father committed suicide. Leaving him all alone with his mother. I didn't know too much of the details because everything was confidential. He was sent to hillerska as a first year. I was already a second year so we became closer and closer. I mean man I trusted this guy with all my life. I felt that he was my other half. He was going through stuff and we both helped each other out.

I'm a very private person. Similar to my brother I have slight anxiety. Not half as bad as him but it was still something that I dealt with. When Wilhelm was able to attend Hillerska as a first year I was beyond excited, August was a new third year and I had such an amazing experience at Hillerska with August. It was my first year not being at Hillerska and Wilhelm's first year there.

*flashback to Wilhelms first day at Hillerska*

We walked inside the school and to the place where Simon was singing. I've known that Wilhelm wasn't straight for a long time now, probably longer than he knew himself. So when I saw him staring at the shirt curly haired boy singing at the front of the school, I couldn't help but have butterflies and want to tease him about his crush.

Afterwards I talked to August for a while before leaving Wilhelm.

"I'm so excited for Wilhelm to attend here, please take good care of him. I know you will." I say to August with a smile.

"Come on man he's your little brother and my second cousin I'm not going to let anyone hurt him." August replies with a smile.

"I know man Wilhelm's just had it rough you know?" I say

"Yeah yeah, I've been there" August says

"Okay well I better go now." I smile feeling that August was genuine.

We hugged then I left.

Through the month that Wilhelm attended hillerska, I was very comfortable knowing August was keeping him safe.

Until one nice fall day, there was a little bit of a storm going on. I wanted to go shopping for Christmas gifts for Wilhelm and August to show my gratitude of how well things were going. I get into my fancy car and start driving to the mall.

I remember hearing loud rain, banging onto my car heavily. My vision was getting less and less well. It was getting to be an overwhelming feeling. I felt like the car was out of control. The rain was coming down so hard I couldn't comprehend what was happening. Then it happened.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* I slowly flickered open my eyes to see that I was in a hospital bed. There were wires and tubes connected to me. I was there almost dead. I looked around to see Wilhelm. He was there staring at me. I let out a little smile and he smiled back almost immediately.

Once I started my recovery Wilhelm went back to school. It was pretty traumatic for him so I asked August to look after him. From talking to Wilhelm I knew he wasn't too fond of August but I trusted him with my entire life.

So once I saw the video of Wilhelm, I was shocked. I don't know why though? I just had a bad feeling I guess? It was just a normal day at the palace when I checked my phone to see I was tagged in a reposted video that was taken outside of Wilhelms room. I took a closer look at the video to see it was of Wilhelm. He was in the middle of having sexual intercourses. It was quite unsettling to see but then as I continued to watch I saw Simon. The curly haired boy. I knew right then what had happened. Someone had recorded Wilhelm and Simon from outside Wilhelms room. and felt the need to post it?? My heart sank as I realized that this was going viral.

Things were turning into a shit show around the palace. Mom was running around cursing and getting her stuff to go visit Wilhelm immediately. I wanted to come so badly but I knew I couldn't.

The amount of anger that went through my head when I found out that August recorded and posted the video was overwhelming. I felt so faint. Betrayal hit me and I ran to my room and smashed the frames photo and me and August. Millions of pieces of glass were now laying on the ground around me. I was so hurt, I trusted this guy with my life.

Before Wilhelm did his interview my final words to him were

"I'm sorry" once I said that he looked up at me and with a certain emotion on his face he mouthed

"Me too" I was confused but suddenly when I claimed it wasn't him in the video I knew exactly what had happened.

After everything that had happened and Simon and Wilhelm finally being on good terms, I still hadn't spoken to August. He hadn't made any contact either so it was mutual.

That Christmas Eve something inside me shifted, I ran out of the palace at around 22:00 not wanting anyone to notice that I was gone.

I drove to Augusts house. Wasn't too far away. I arrived at the door and started banging on in. As aggressive as possible loud booms. I was sure I was going to break the door down.

As the door quickly opened I saw August looking very confused. Without hesitation I shoved him inside as I stepped into his house. His mother was away so it was just him and I.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?" I yelled furious with what I saw in front of me. Who I called a friend.

"Look I'm sorry." August says looking scared for his life.

"I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU. WITH MY ENTIRE LIFE. WITH MY BROTHER. HES MY EVERYTHING AND YOU DAMN RIGHT KNOW THAT. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THIS?" I screamed from the bottom of my lungs.

"WILHELM HAS EVERYTHING I WANT. HE HAS MONEY. LOVE. FELICE EVEN PREFERS HIM OVER ME." August screams back.

"THAT DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FILM MY BROTHER WITH A BOY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. YOU'VE RUINED MY BROTHERS LIFE ALONG WITH THAT POOR BOYS." I shouted so upset at August

"See I don't know what's gotten into me either, but at least cut me some slack come on?" August says.

"YOU MONSTER. HOW ON EARTH COULD THIS HAPPEN AND YOU'RE LIKE CUT ME SOME SLACK. YOU MAKE ME SICK AUGUST." I yelled my screams turned into loud bloody deadly screeches.

"I don't know what happened with me look I'm sorry." August says.

"SORRY ISNT ENOUGH NOW MY MOM HATES WILHELM TO DEATH AND SIMON IS CONSTANTLY FEELING EXCLUDED FROM THE FAMILY. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. DONT EVER TALK TO MY FAMILY AGAIN." I say and just like that I slam the door closed leaving August in a state of shock and emotions.

On thé way back to the palace so many thoughts went through my head. I was still so mad at August and nothing he could do would change the way I thought of him now.

Word count: 1450

I'm so sorry if this is my worst chapter so far 😭 my mom was eating so loud which triggered my anxiety and made me feel very uneasy while writing this. anyways <3 byeeee TYSM FOR 1K VIEWS THO?!? OMG