Happy Ever Afters

Dear reader , it's been ten years now , gosh ten magical years of my life have gone by and I'm still so in love with Simon, or should I say Prince Simon. I've been the first prince for now seven years and Erik's been the king. My life couldn't be better, I still have responsibilities as any prince does but I can also spend a lot of time with my husband. We don't have any kids but again we are only both twenty-six years old and are in no rush to grow up. Erik actually has two kids of his own Adrianna and Linus. Linus is a tall blonde boy who actually reminds me of myself so much as a child. Though he is much braver than me, he's already promoting lgbtq rights to the public as a young five year old !! Little Adrianna is only three years old but is already the sweetest ever. Through the years one of the most important lessons I've learned was to be honest, because no matter what happens the truth will always come out, as for my mother she didn't quite understand that matter. She had her baby and we went on that vacation but nothing felt the same after the baby was born. Her life became even more private and I haven't seen her or the baby in person for years after Eriks wife Marina took the role of queen. Life is always happiest when you are around the people you love, and I'm proud to say I've found who I was throughout all of it. 

Sincerely

Prince WIlhelm

Q & A -

What happened to the baby the queen was pregnant with? Did the father ever come forward about his feelings on the other father? Is the other father in the babies life? 

The baby was named Lilia and she is very much like her mother, brunette, and has an attitude to say the least. The public has never found out about the baby after the attention was drown to the Queer prince and prince, and the new king and queen. Kristina no longer lives in the palace and Erik now lives there, obviously having re-decorated to make it feel more homie. Erik and Wilhelm's father no longer lives with Kristina.

Did Sara ever discover her sexuality? 

In the long run yes, but it did take her a very long time to figure it out but she eventually found herself labeling as asexual. 

Did Felice and Sara ever end up together? 

Nope, as unfortunate as it may sound it was definitely for the better, Felice ended up still being best friends with Sara and they now live together in Felice's house as roommates. 

Did Wilhelm and Simon end up together? 

Yesss of course they did !!! They got married and are living together away from the public happily. 

If anyone else has any other questions let me know and I'll add them <33333 Thank you so much for reading. I will be writing another book about young royals very soon!!!!!