Frozen Yogurt (8)

3rd person pov:

Back at Simons house he was getting ready to meet Wilhelm and Erik and probably to meet the royal family as he was there. He was incredibly nervous because he got the vibe that the queen definitely didn't like him.

"Are you excited to meet up with Wilhelm?" Mama asks as she walked into his room

"Yes but I'm kinda nervous to meet his brother." He replied not wanting to say he was also nervous to meet the queen.

"Ugh you'll be fine." Linda replied jokingly hitting him lightly on the stomach.

"That's mama." He replied back feeling better about it.

He loved that about his mom, he could always make something he was nervous for better.

-

At around 12pm the royals car was at Simons house ready to pick him up. He was very nervous to get in but at the same time excited to see the royals palace in real life.

*texting conversation begins*

Simon- hey babe just got into the royal car and I'm scared lolll

Wilhelm- hey!! I'm so excited for you to be here so soon. It's okay they won't do anything to u trust me. Would u feel better if we called I don't have much going on rn.

Simon- yes please !! I wanna here ur sexy voice so bad.

*texting conversation ends*

And before he knew it his lovely boyfriend was calling him.

"Hey babe how are you?" Wilhelm asked as Simon put the phone up to his ear.

A smile quickly smeared across Simons face just hearing willies voice.

"I'm good now." He replied with a joyful smile.

"That's good, how far out are you?"

"It's still another good 30 minutes sadly."

"Have u ate yet?"

"No but I kinda had a late breakfast."

"Well we can get something to eat when u arrive or eat out depends."

"Okay babe."

After about 30 more minutes of just talking on the phone with Willie he was finally pulling up to the royal palace and man it was huge!! The place had so many windows, doors, and most importantly Wilhelm. As the two boys made eye contact a smile grew across their faces.

Simon hung up the phone and swung the car door open running into willies arms hugging him tightly.

The two boys were finally at peace so happy in the moment. Just each other. They hugged for like 30 more seconds until they both heard the horror of the queens high heel shoes against the front steps. They both immediately stopped hugging and looked at her as she gave them an evil look.

Simon stepped a bit behind Wilhelm, but Willie put his hand out and soon enough they were holding each other's hands.

"Hello I wasn't expecting you to be here, I thought you guys were going um shopping." The queen says trying to stir the pot.

"No mom I told you he was coming here first." Willie replied in a firm voice.

Simon looked at him scared that the queen was going to take him away from Willie. But then Willie squeezed his hand a bit to remind him it was going to be okay.

"Okay then well welcome to the palace then." She says offering her hand to Simon to shake.

Simon took his other hand that wasn't attached to Willies and shook her hand.