Love Bugs (6)

Simons POV:

"Good morning love bugs" I heard mama say as I woke up in wilhelms arms.

"Ugh leave me alone" I groaned feeling so comfortable and warm in wilhelms arms.

She laughed and let us just lay down as she was making dinner.

I started opening my eyes and yawned as I looked up at Wilhelm still asleep smiling though. I kissed his hand then just laid there talking to mama.

"So what did you exactly do today?" She asked me and I laughed.

"Uhhh slept" i replied

"Here?" She asked

"Yeah" I confirmed

"Okay well I'm making dinner, is Willie staying here tonight?" She asked

"I think so but I don't know, I think Erik is coming back to the palace soon so he'll wanna be with Erik for Christmas and stuff but I don't know." I replied

"Okay well let him know that he's always welcome here" she smiled as she was cutting the pepper for the pasta. She makes the best pasta ever.

I nodded to her request and started playing with willies hair as he was still asleep. He looked so cute just sleeping on the couch.

I was a bit cold so I got up and went over to willie's bag by the door and grabbed his sweater and put it on, it was big and cozy and I loved it because it smelt like him.

Mama gave me a glare and I just smiled back at her, she jokingly rolled her eyes then continued making dinner.

I walked back to Willie on the couch and laid back down with him on the couch. He hugged me again still partly asleep and I smiled as he held me in his arms. He smiled back. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he smiled down at me.

"Hey" he said in a sleepy voice.

"Hi" I replied making puppy eyes with a smile.

"Stop looking so cuteeeee" he groaned cranking his head backwards.

"Don't break ur neck." I said laughing and grabbed onto the back of his neck.

"I love you" he said looking at me.

"I love you more" I said kissing him softly.

"Mhem" Sara says as she walks out of her room and sees us kissing.

"Oh hi Sara" I said quickly breaking the kiss.

"Hey I'm going to stay with August for the night." She said quickly gathering her stuff.

"What the hell Sara?" I asked upset and betrayed by her as I stood up.

"At least I'm not going to see dad behind your back." She screamed in my face.

"Would you calm down? August posted the sextape AND filmed it." I said still upset

"Yeah I know I saw." She yelled back

"WHAT. You are going there even knowing about that? And how did you know?? You saw?? Why wouldn't you tell me??" I screamed beyond upset and crying.

"Sara please think of how your brother feels before you do this sweetie." Mama said looking over.

"I don't care anymore. I won't be back until tomorrow. He went to visit Micke after we promised." She cried.

"SARA" I yelled as hard as I could. It sounded like I was dying as I collapsed to the floor crying aggressively.

Willie ran over to me and hugged me sitting on the ground. I was shaking but was being held by him which helped me.

"I'm so sorry Willie." Mama mentioned. "We have a pretty broken family right now, I'm not too sure if I'd feel comfortable having you stay when we need to fix things around here." She continued.

"Mama can he please stay?" I said looking up at her with tears in my eyes.

"No it's okay, I understand you guys need some family time to fix things. Don't worry I can go back home." Willie said, understandably disappointed but he hid it pretty well for everyone around.

"Mama I don't want him to leave, Sara and I aren't gonna just make up like that. She's going to see august. I'm not going to have anyone." I said still sniffing from crying.

"Simmie I know you want him to stay here but we need to fix stuff between our family, I'm going to call Sara right now if she ignores me Willie can stay but if she's willing to fix things right now that's what's going to happen." Mama assured.

"Okay" I nodded.

Willie kissing my forehead as I calmed down and even with his touch I felt so much better. Mama started calling Sara and she picked up almost immediately.

"Mama, August hurt me." Sara said sounding scared for her life.

"Willie and I both looked at each other with terror in our eyes.

"What? Where are you?" Mama said in a panic.

"At the bus stop. August came over where I said I was gonna meet him and he got mad at me for being late..he called me um names and said it was because of my adhd and then he hit me in the stomach." She cried

"Oh my god I'm coming right now, stay there." Mama screamed through the phone.

"What's going on??" I yelled as she was leaving the house.

"No no you guys stay here Willie I dont want to kick you out like this but we need some family time" she said in a panic.

"Okay don't worry about it I'll leave right now." He said packing his bag.

So many emotions were going through my head and didn't know what was going on, I didn't want Willie to leave because his mom probably won't let him come back and get mad at him but mama isn't going to let him stay. Mama just left the house and was backing out of the driveway and Willie was packing his stuff.

"Can I steal one of your hoodies?" He asks as he was getting ready to go.

"Yeah yeah, I stole yours sorry haha" I replied as I was getting one of my sweaters from the closet in my room.

"No I like it on you, it's so cute." He smirked back at me.

"Here you go and thank you love." I said giving him my purple hoodie. "But please don't leaveee I want you here forever." I continued.

"I know but I have to" he replied hugging me rocking back and forth slowly.

"Text me please?" I said with puppy eyes.

"Babe I'll text you every single moment that we're apart." He replied

"Ugh I love you." I said kissing him at the doorway before he left.

"I love you too" he smiled as he left.

Word count: 1106

Don't worry more drama will come with Simon and Sara!! And Willie and Simon will reunite I PROMISE <3 thank you so much for 300 views wtf that's INSANE. I love you all :)