Brothers (7)

Third person:

"Sara, are you okay??" Simon shouted running over to her when they got home.

He hugged her lightly not knowing whether it hurt or not, she hugged back tightly not caring about the pain in her abdominal.

"I'm so sorry Simmie you were right, August is a piece of shit." Sara cried when the hug ended.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier too." Simon replied not wanting to get too emotional again.

"Guys we need to have a family meeting." Mama said as she walked into the house.

They both nodded and followed her to sit on the couch.

"Okay, you guys have to stop keeping secrets like this. It's ruining our family." Mama stated

"Yes mama I understand" Simon replied

"Good and you Sara?" She continued

"Yes I understand and I'm extremely sorry." Sara said looking down.

They spent the rest of the night hugging each other closely. Emotionally they made it through the night. They all fell asleep on the couch.

Simons POV:

I woke up on the couch and checked my phone to see it was 8:30 am. Today was Christmas Eve I thought to myself excited to spend the holiday with my family and lovely boyfriend.

I scroll through my phone and a message pops up from wilhelm.

Wilhelm - Hi babe, hope everything's okay there, Eriks back home and we were wondering if you wanted to go Christmas shopping with us, he really wants to meet you. Good morning kisses from Willie

Simon- hey love, everything's all good now, we just talked for a bit, Sara wasn't that badly injured. But yes I would love to go with you guys, I'll ask mama.

Wilhelm- that's good, let me know love xx

"Mama Wilhelm was wondering if I could go with him and Erik and go shopping." I asked mama as she walked into the living room.

"Yeah of course, I don't really have too much planned for today. Just be back for Christmas please mi amour." She says and flicks my nose lightly.

"Of course I will." I replied with a huge smile.
*text conversation*

Simon- she said I can, how about I meet you at the palace at 1pm?

Wilhelm- yes that would work great !! I can show you around before we leave too.

Simon- sounds fun see you then. Love you

Wilhelm- love you too

*text conversation ends*

Wilhelms pov:

(Starting from when he left Simon)

I was really worried about Simon the whole car ride back to the palace. I let dad know what had happened and he told me that mom wasn't that mad at me and I could come home. I wish I didn't have to leave him so sudden but I knew it was the right thing to do.

I still had his hoodie on so it made me feel warm and made me feel a lot better than the last time I was in this car coming home.