No Place I'd Rather Be (5)

[READ IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY: Erik is alive in this story but wasn't home in the first chapters because he was away on vacation, but he will be back soon !! (I just made this up to make sense with the story cuz I miss him btw)]

Wilhelms POV:

The sun was shining through my eye lids so bright but before I could comprehend where and what was happening I felt his hair softly touch my face and I remembered last night, his warmth against my body made me feel so happy. I slowly opened my eyes and there he was, still sleeping but snuggled so close to me. The tree was still the same but it was brighter outside.

I leaned over to check my phone and saw that it was 9:30 am, by the time I leaned back again he was just waking up. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey" he said smiling at me.

"Hi" I replied kissing him on the forehead.

He took my head and pressed our lips against each other.

"How was your sleep?" I asked once the kiss was finished.

"Good, I liked it cuz I was snuggled in with you." He replied with a huge happy smile on his face.

I couldn't help but smile as he was saying that. It meant so much to me.

"Well mine was good too but I'm getting kind of hungry" I said as I looked back down at him.

"Well then let's get up and go get some food then shall we?" He added as he got up and put his arm out to help me get up.

"Thank you cutie" I replied as he took my hand to help me get up.

We started walking out of the park holding hand in hand just wondering not really knowing where we were going.

"We could go to a cute little coffee shop for breakfast if you're allowed" Simon mentioned as we were walking down the road side.

"Yeah that would be nice" I smiled. He smiled back and we walked through Bjärstad to this adorable little coffee shop.

We walked inside and ordered our food then went to sit down at a table. After getting a couple of weird glares our food was brought to us and we started to eat and talk.

"How did your parents react to the interview?" He asked. I looked up at him and grinned.

"Uh i dont really know but my dad was okay with it and was going to talk to mom about it." I replied anxiously.

He could tell I was getting a bit nervous and put his hand onto my chest and said

"Hey hey you'll be okay, I promise you, I'm here for you." He said looking like he was going to cry.

"Okay" I replied looking at him with sparkle in my eyes.

*ring ring*

I look at my phone to see Erik calling, but by the time I pulled out my phone Simon had already gave me the okay look to pick up.

"Hellloooo brotherrr, ur not at home?" Erik said as he answered immediately.

"No no I'm not" I said smiling at Simon

Moving to 3rd person

"Who are you smiling at?" Erik said with a grin.

Wilhelm flipped the FaceTime camera to face Simon.

"Hii" Simon shyly said.

"Oh wow hey Simon, didn't know you forgave my brother like that."

"Oh shut up Erik" Wilhelm quickly snapped back.