Falling apart (20)

Tw:

Blood, abuse

Sara's POV:

Loud ringing. My head felt as if I had just been hit by a train going 100 km/h. I felt this cold tingle through my body and suddenly came to remember that no I wasn't with Felice anymore. I wasn't with Simon or Wilhelm or Mama. But I didn't know who I was with..I had a couple of guesses but he wouldn't keep me here after how mad he was would he?

I flashed my eyes open when I felt it. A warm blow on my face. Suddenly I remembered. There he was, my father.

"Ah you are awake?!" He said standing up.

"Hm?" I replied only to realize I was on the floor of his apartment blood smearing down my face from my nose bleed.

"You don't look too shabby? Huh?" He replied smiling.

"I wanna go please?" I say sitting up quickly only to feel the rush of my head pounding and falling back over.

"Oh you aren't going anywhere." He replies laughing at my miserable self on the floor.

He lifts me up and places me on the couch with a small kiss on the cheek.

"My daughters finally home" he smiled.

"Papa what kind of drugs are you on??" I ask only to get a brief untrustworthy answer.

"The good ones" he says smiling.

"Wanna talk? That's why you are here right." He continues his grin growing.

"Um yeah sure, I kiss a boy. It wasn't very nice though." I say knowing my adhd was taking over and just spilling everything I've been hiding.

"Mhh I see so you are gay too?" He says feeling a bit uneased.

"No, I also kissed a girl and it felt nice but I still don't like it. I don't like anyone and never have, I think I'm asexual." I say looking down.

"Hunny, that's not a thing." He says pouring out some alcohol.

"Sure it is." I reply defensively

"You're gay or straight." He says not willing to accept.

"Lesbian?" I ask confused.

"That's gay." He says angrily.

"Okay well I'm going to go." I say standing up slowly.

"NO!!" He shouts so loud that it makes my ears ring. "You are staying here." He smiles.

"No, I'm going to school." I reply started to walk to the door.

As I do so he stands up quickly and smashes me against the wall (similar to what he did when Simon gave him the money).

"You go and I'll kill you hm." He says spitting in my face.

At this moment I was on self defence mode. Knowing where it hurt the most I quickly smashed my leg in between his legs. He screeched and let go of me giving me the perfect opportunity to run.

Sprinting out of his apartment, down the stairs and to the bus stop knowing he wasn't following.

Rushing to hillerska at 6am wasn't the most amusing thing, it still being pretty dark outside wasn't helping.

I run up to the dorms and start banging on Wilhelms room knowing he would answer and Simon would be inside.

And almost on qu he opens the door having just woken up still in his boxers and a t-shirt.