Author's note

Hi everyone!

Thank you for reading this!

For Centuries is a cosy paranormal story that focuses on characters and the relationships between them. It contains romance storylines but there are many other kinds of relationships represented. Most of the characters in the series are queer, including the main character who is ace. The worldbuilding includes vampires, immortals, and magic, with my personal twist on the lore. There is definitely drama in the story but also a lot of fluff.

Tropes in Season 1: Found Family, Insta-love, Forbidden love, We used to be friends.

CW : violence (not depicted graphically), grief, addiction.

For Centuries is a serialized story with short episodes. The episodes have been published twice a week from May to September 2021. Season 1 is now completed and you can binge-read it whenever you want!

There's a Season 2, a Season 3 and a Season 4 available now, and a prequel, as well as a spin-off. All the details are in the book called For Centuries: The Guidebook.

Do not hesitate to vote and comment. I would be delighted to know what you think about the story.

You can also follow me on Instagram to get news about the project.

I put on YouTube the recording of a live reading I've done of the 5 first chapters. So if you want to listen to them, the link is here in the comments.

And if you want to know about the real places in Paris that inspired the story, check out The Ultimate For Centuries Guide to Paris (Link in comments)!

I hope you'll enjoy this story!

*Featured in the Paranormal and Supernatural Ambassadors' reading list Blood-Thirsty Beasts (October 2021) in the FreeTheLGBT Ambassadors' reading list Wicked Little Creatures (January 2022), in the Music Ambassadors' reading list Alternative Rock (December 2022), in the Multicultural Ambassadors' reading list European Voices (September 2023), and in the Friends and Family profile's reading list Forever Soulmate (May 2024)*