Chapter 2

Normal font : present universe
Italic font : book spirit
Bold font : alternative universe.

A guy in his casual clothes enters a room and walk towards a bed.

Jin guangyao; Male omega.

Everyone gasp, as they were looking at the screen and then Jin guangyao.

Wei wuxian: Master jin, you are looking good in short hair and those type of clothes.

Lan xichen: Maybe, In that universe people use to have short hairs and those clothes.

Everybody just hummed in response. As they averted their gaze back to screen.

He approached to a person on the bed and softly shaking him to wake up.
Jin guangyao: Huasang. Get up.
The boy came out of his sheets.
Nie Huasang; Male beta

Wei wuxian: haha huasang your are a beta.

Nie Mingjue: so what's wrong with that?

Jiang cheng: Nothing ( covering wei wuxian's mouth with his hands )

Nie huasang: just 2 more minutes, san ge.

Jin guangyao: I think, you didn't hear me right. I said GET UP. NOW! ( in a strict tone )

Nie huasang: haha, I was getting up actually. I was just kidding. ( he said while getting up and walk to the bathroom)

Jin guangyao: better ( smiling sweetly )

Then he went out of the room. And saw a guy walking towards his direction.
Lan wangji; Male alpha
Jin guangyao: Good morning Wangji.
Lan wangji good morning gege (smiling)

Wei wuxian: omg! Lan zhan you are looking so handsome in short hairs and those clothes looks perfect on you.

Lan wangji: Mn (ears turned red)

Nie huasang: and second young master lan was smiling. That can't be him. ( getting glare from Wangxian)

Jin guangyao: your are looking decent as always. Can you please wake her up. I have some work to do.

Lan wangji: OK ( smirking mischievously)

Jin guangyao: Why i am getting bad vibes? Wangji, don't do anything bad.

Lan wangji: Ofcourse, gege. Just chill.

As lan wangji went to a room, a beautiful girl was sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her features was so delicate like an angle.

Nie huasang: the girl is looking so beautiful.
Everyone nods.

Lan wangji get close to her check if she is awake. After confirming, he went to her closet. Find some clothes and throw them in bathroom and placed her phone on the counter of bathroom.
Then goes back to the sleeping girl. He rubbed his hands and kick the girl off the bed.