Chapter 24

Lan Wangji was eating his breakfast silently, but his sister didn't liked it.

Nie Xiaodi: I heard you got caught while stealing ice cream last night. (teasing tone)

Lan Wangji: Like you don't do that! (annoyed)

Nie Xiaodi: The one who get caught, is the thief!

Nie Huasang: She is really getting on his nerves!(laughing)

She said quoting her brother in law's words. But suddenly a beta came running to the dinning table.

Nie Huasang: Zhan-gege! Did you eat all the ice cream!

Lan Xichen: WHAT?? WANGJI WHY??
I JUST BOUGHT THAT YESTERDAY!!

Nie Huasang: There's not even one scoop left.

Both Xichen and Huasang were mourning over the empty box of ice cream. While Wangji was shocked.

Lan Wangji: That can't be possible!! Yes I accept, I eat ice cream but I don't finish it completely!

Lan Wangji: You can ask gege! He saw me, I only ate the half of that. Right gege??

Jin Guangyao: Of-Ofcourse!! But let's just eat breakfast, its getting cold. And A-huan, its okay. We could by it more, its not like ice cream extinct in this world!

Wei Wuxian: The real thief!

He said nervously laughing, trying hard to divert the topic, and not to get caught, specially by the kids. While one alpha was looking at omega suspiciously.

Lan Wangji: NO! I won't stay quiet! When I didn't did it, and still got accused. I will find the real culprit and prove my innocence!!

Nie Xiaodi: Drama queen!

Nie Mingjue: Everyone calm down! And Wangji, be a detective any other time. Let's eat.

Jin Guangyao: Yeah!! (relaxed)

After the breakfast, Jin Guangyao went to wash dishes, while the other were getting ready for their school/work. Suddenly he felt a pair of hands around his waist, and a muscular chest against his back. He heard a deep voice of his one of the husbands.

Wei Wuxian: That's kinda hot!

Nie Mingjue: You did it?

Jin Guangyao: W-Why would I steal ice cream?? (hiding his nervousness)

Nie Mingjue: I didn't even mention it. (smirking)

Jin Guangyao: Damn! (face palm himself)

Nie Mingjue: *laughing* Look what you did!

He said pointing outside, were Wangji was strangling Xiaodi in suspicion of the ice cream thief. As Huasang was dragging the two alphas to the car.

Jin Guangyao: What? I also love ice cream! Can't I?? (pouting)

Nie Mingjue: Ofcourse! How about an ice cream date, how does that sound?

Jin Guangyao: *nod while smiling widely*

Lan Xichen: ICE CREAM DATE WITHOUT ME?

Nie Mingjue: Ofcourse not! How could we forget you.

Lan Xichen: *joined the hug smiling*

Wei Wuxian: They look cute.

Jiang Cheng: Except if Xichen weren't the part of it. (frowning)