Chapter 20

(Really like this song and the video is representing my country)

After her date, Nie Xiaodi quickly went home. Excited to tell everything to her uncle.
But when she got home, she didn't find her uncle. She searched every room, then finally decided to ask someone.

Nie Xiaodi: San-ge, where is uncle? Is he went outside?

Jin Guangyao: *sighed* Uncle just left us 15 minutes ago.

Lan Wangji & Nie Xiaodi: WHAT? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

Lan Wangji: HE WAS FINE IN THE MORNING!!

Nie Xiaodi: YOU SHOULD CALL US BEFORE! (┳Д┳)

Jin Guangyao's eyes widen after hearing them. As he screamed back at them.

Jin Guangyao: UNCLE IS NOT DEAD!! HE JUST WENT BACK TO CANADA!! Oh my gosh! These kids!

Lan Wangji: Oh.

Jiang Cheng: Both of them are such a drama queens.

Wei Wuxian: Its so funny to see Lan Zhan like this. But I love my Lan zhan.

Nie Xiaodi: But its still bad. He didn't stayed for whole two days.
(╥﹏╥)

Jin Guangyao: Yeah, he got an argent work that's why he have to left. (╯︵╰,)

Nie Huasang: ^Again, living life without any spice^ (referring to story of uncle's adventures)

Jin Guangyao: What?

Nie Huasang: Nothing.

Wei Wuxian: Huasang is secretly chaotic.

Jiang Cheng: Indeed.

Nie Huasang: Hehe.

~Tiiiiiime Skiiiiiiip~

Jin Guangyao was painting his nails, as he looked at the three kids using their phones. Sitting in the same room and still in their own separate world. A sigh left his lips, as he mumbled under his breath. "Kids these days"
He can't even call his omega friends to kill time, because of their busy schedule. So he is super bored.

Wen Qing: He is behaving like a typical mom.

(Somebody push him in k-drama and kpop world)

But suddenly Lan Wangji screamed in excitement scaring the other three in the drawing room. He quickly approached his San-ge, whom he didn't even looking at moment ago.

Jin Guangyao: Blackpink released a new song or you've something new to share? (unbothered by his sudden excitement)

Nie Xiaodi: BLACKPINK REALIZED A NEW SONG?? WHEN??

Lan Wangji: They didn't! But I want to tell something else.

Nie Huasang: Go on, Zhan-ge. We're listening.

Lan Wangji: I bought. No! Ordered some cute hoodies for A-cheng. And I want to show you and ask you if he would like them. 👉🏻👈🏻

Jin Guangyao: OFCOURSE!! I WOULD LOVE TO!!

Jin Guangyao always gets super excited, when it comes to Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli. Like he desperately want those two omegas in his family. Being an omega, he also wants someone of the same sub-gender. To share chats and gossips with.
He already accepted the Jiang siblings as his kids( LWJ, NXD) husband/wife.