Chapter 18

(Lol! Don't mind the song. I really like it and can't think of any other.)

It was noon time, everyone was at home after their long stressful day. Enjoying family time with a nice tea and chitchat.

But that can't be possible in 3zun household. Jin Guangyao was talking to someone on call for an hour now. Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen was discussing about their business while enjoying their tea, completely ignoring the fact that Nie Xiaodi and Lan Wangji are trying to kill each others. Well maybe they got used to it? And lastly Nie Huasang was in his own dream world, chatting someone.

Jiang Cheng: That's most of the expressions, Hanguan-jun ever made. He is really a total different personality!

Nie Mingjue: And why no one is bothered by their fights?

Jiang Cheng: Why are you surprisingly quiet?

Wei Wuxian: I was thinking about, who is Huasang talking with?

Nie Huasang: Ofcourse! Its Xue Yang!

Everyone, even birds: ......

Nie Huasang: I mean that Huasang! (fanning himself to blow away the tension)

~Ding Dong~

Jin Guangyao: LOOK! WHO IS ON DOOR? (again started talking)

Lan Xichen: WE CAN'T SEE ANYONE! (without moving an inch from the sofa)

Jin Guangyao sighed while hanging up.

Jin Guangyao: Ofcourse! i should do everything! because i'm the only one who is not doing anything! while the others are having really important things! (sarcastically)

As he went towards the main door, blabbing about this while the others just sighed and continued their work.

Jin Guangyao: I sometimes pity myself in that universe. (disappointed as the some of them laughs)

When he opened the door, his eyes got widen. As he quickly removed his cooking apron and started to fix his clothes and hairs. He welcomed the person inside, with a smile plastered on his face.
Lan Qiren; Male omega

Wei Wuxian: WHAT

Nie Huasang: THE

Jiang Cheng: HELL???

Lan Xichen & Lan Wangji: Uncle??

Jin Guangyao: Uncle!

Lan Qiren: A-yao! My son! I missed you so much. (hugging his nephew-in-law)

Jin Guangyao: I missed you too, uncle.

Lan Xichen: Its so unexpected!

Nie Mingjue: You should have informed us before your arrival.

The both of them says, surprised by his sudden arrival.

Lan Qiren: Why? You two aren't happy to see me?

Jin Guangyao: No No No!

Lan Xichen: Its not like that. Uncle.

Nie Mingjue: We didn't mean that-

Lan Qiren started to laugh after seeing his nephew and nephews-in-law's reactions. As he greeted them.

Lan Qiren: Hahahaha! Its okay, I was just teasing you two.