Chapter 10

The next day at cafeteria, everything seems normal except one alpha who was going through mood swings.

Wen Qing: Clam down. Everything will be nice

Nie Xiaodi: You are right! Everything will be alright. ( smiling brightly)

Nie Xiaodi: But what if it backfired? ( worriedly)

Wen Qing who was fed up with her best friend's mood swings. She threatened her to stop.

Wen Qing: If you don't shut up. I would hit you with this tray. Understand?

Wen Qing: Get ready! She is coming.

Nie Xiaodi saw Jiang Yanli is coming with their friends towards her. As she turned and sighed. She put a confident smile on her face as she quickly climbed on the table. She said something to attracts everyone's attention.

Nie Xiaodi: ATTENTION! I AM GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE THE WITNESS OF MY CONFESSION!

Everyone's eyes widen, including her friends and brother. As everyone was eagerly waiting for what she is going to say.

She jumped from the table as she approached Wen Qing. Wen Qing pull out a beautiful flower bouquet from her bag as she handed it to Xiaodi.

Nie Xiaodi came closer to Jiang Yanli, as she get on her knees and said while lifting the flowers towards Yanli.

Nie Xiaodi: Jiang Yanli, I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?

Everyone was cheering for them. Like everyone knew how much Xiaodi likes Yanli, how much she favors and cares about her. They just need to be official. But now Xiaodi finally decided to make their relationship from friendship to love.

On the other hand, Yanli was still confused with her feelings for her. But seeing how everyone is cheering and telling her to say Yes. She can't resist to agree with her proposal. After all she can't deny that she saw love and respect in Xiaodi's eyes for her.

Jiang Yanli: Yes! ( she said smiling with teary eyes)

Yanli took the flowers as the both hug each other. A loud cheer was heared.

Wei Wuxian: That's such a nice way to propose someone.

He said with dreamy eyes but when he saw glare of Jiang Cheng. He correct himself.

Wei Wuxian: I mean, how could she propose our Shijie like this. ( angrily)

Days pass by and their bond becomes more strong. Yanli was still shy with openly flirting by Xiaodi, but that's her nature.
Xiaodi and Wangji both introduced their omega to their families. Everyone loves and support their relationship. And god knows how Xiaodi manages to be in good books of Madam Yu. Madam Yu likes her a lot and think she is perfect for Yanli. And about Wangji, he still have to struggle for being in good terms with his mate's mother.

Nie Huasang: Hehe. Madam Yu support Nie Xiaodi but not second young master Lan. ( giggling)

Jiang Cheng: What's so funny? ( annoyed)

On the other hand, Xue Yang started to believe that Nie Huasang is his mate. Like the first time he saw him. He knew there is something about him that's attracting his attention. He never talk to any omega or a beta before, until he came in his life, except Wen Ning, because he is his cousin. At first he thought maybe its just a attraction towards him, but he started to fall deeper in love with him.

~Flashback~

Xue Yang was confused about why he is feeling this way towards Nie Huasang. So he decided to ask Wen siblings, like they were the only family he has.