Chapter 28

Its becomes more than a month, as Wei Wuxian started to put a gap between him, and the alpha and beta. He started to avoid them as much as possible, tho he weren't that obvious, but the Huasang and Xue Yang knew something is off about the omega. They tried to approach him, talk to him, ask him what's wrong? But they only get a "I'm busy. Let's talk later" with an fake smile. That was hurting both of them.
Even Jin Zixuan doesn't let both of them bother his omega friend. After knowing about his heart break, seeing him broke down in tears every time he encounters them, awaken his protective side for the omega. He don't let those two come near to the omega anymore. It hurts him to see the loud cheerful omega turning into a cold person, who only wants to drown himself in work.
All the things that were happening between these three, were also affecting the relationship of Jin Zixuan and Wen Ning. The Wen omega, obviously the most observant one. He knew something happened between the three, but didn't know what's exactly. He tried to talk to Wuxian only getting cold shrugs. He can't see his brother sad, so he decided to discuss about this to his mate, Jin Zixuan. But the desperation of making the beta agree with him, turns things between them heat up.

Jin Zixuan: A-ning!! Do you even know what are you saying? Why are you even doing this? (in disbelief)

Wen Ning: A-xuan, why can't you understand me? Don't you love me? *edge of crying*

Jin Zixuan: Its not about us! Its about my brother! Its about his happiness! He suffered his whole life, please I'm begging you to stop doing this. Don't make things between us tough! *furiously*

Wen Ning: B-but I was jus-

Jin Zixuan: I know you love your brother, so do I! (startling the omega)

Jin Zixuan: You know just end this conversation. I can't take it. Wen Ning, give me a break too.
(leaving the omega alone)

Wen Ning: A-xuan?

The omega saw him leaving, pushing the door wide open. He punched the wall in frustration. Frustration, that he can't tell him the whole truth because of the promise, his brother gave him. He knows he crossed line but it becomes too late for him.
Jin Zixuan stopped calling him, sending him massages, nor the omega was initiating it. It becomes an invisible wall between them, they wanted to break it, hug each other. But they can't.

Jiang Cheng: I can't believe someone could be this dumb!

Wei Wuxian: Its not only my fault but of Huasang and Xue Yang's too. First Huasang have no clue, and Xue Yang can't use his mouth to say right things at right time.

Lan Xichen: Exactly, communication is the key. And they're lacking in that.

Nie Mingjue: And because of them other people are getting affected. *sighed*

Wen Qing: But still.....how could he scream at a-ning like that? *furiously*

Wen Ning: shijie, calm down.