Chapter 19

(From now on, don't mind the songs. Just enjoy.)

Jiang Yanli was getting ready for her movie date..... I mean for the project!

She got a message from Song Lan, as she got up from her dressing table, checking herself in the mirror last time. She already asked her parents for permission, so just told them that she's leaving. As she walked out of house, she saw the alpha standing by his car patiently waiting for her. She check him up and down, and he was looking really handsom- NO NO NO. Cut that part.
She quickly bowed to him, as they both settled in his car.

Wei Wuxian: Shijie! You're looking so beautiful.

Jiang cheng: Indeed!!

Jin Zixuan: And let's not talk about that checking out part.

Jiang Cheng: YOU'RE LITERALLY POINTING THAT OUT!!!

Soon they reached the cinema hall, as they got on their seats, Song Lan and Jiang Yanli was sitting together, as he asked her for popcorns. But they both noticed someone was sitting beside her, as they both turned and met by an annoying alpha.

Nie Xiaodi: What's up? Miss me??

She said winking at Yanli, while giving a "stay away" look to Song Lan. While he just rolled his eyes.

Wei Wuxian: Xiaodi is really something. Like she is an entertaining person.

Jiang Yanli: Xiaodi. You're here?

Nie Xiaodi: Why? Can't I choose this movie as our project too. It's new and good movie.

Jiang Yanli: Ofcourse!!

Song Lan: It's a partner project! So better stay with your partner.

He said while rolling his eyes, Xiaodi was about to argue again but got cut by a person behind them, as the movie got started.

Nie Huasang: Poor Xiaodi!! XD

Xiaodi turned to the screen, as she called Zixuan to pass popcorn. But the beta didn't respond, she tried calling him again but same result. She looked at him with a frown, like why he is not listening to her.
She saw him busy lowly talking to someone beside him, when she look closely, she got surprised.

Nie Xiaodi: Wen Ning!! What are you doing here?

Wen Ning: Hi.

Jin Zixuan: Why? Do you have any problem?

Nie Xiaodi: Does your sister know about this? (smirking)

As the both boys eyes got widen.

Jin Zixuan: What's your problem, Xiaodi? Stop disturbing us.

Nie Xiaodi: May I call your sister?

Wen Ning: Please don't!

The omega was pleading her, but she was laughing devilishly.
Just then she got hit by someone.

Song Lan: You uncivilized loud alpha! Can't you see, you're disturbing people here.

She hissed at him, then turned towards to the omega and beta.

Jin Zixuan: Let's make a deal to shut your mouth.

Nie Xiaodi: Well then.......Do my part of project too!!

Jin Zixuan was furious but he agreed, and diverted his gaze back to the omega, who were giving him an apologetic look. As he smiled at him, and told him that it's alright.