Chapter 22

~One Week Later~

An annoyed Jiang Cheng was trying to take back his precious puppies from a crying mess Jin Zixuan.

Jiang Cheng: WHAT THE HELL?? Didn't you signed the contract, clearly stating you HAVE TO RETURN THEM BACK!! Then why are you creating a scene now??
(screaming)

Jin Zixuan: I know....but I can't help. I got connected to them. I don't wanna leave them any soon. (crying)

Jiang Cheng: I don't care, Zixuan. I want them back NOW!!

Jiang Cheng said, annoyed by the beta. As he took his three puppies, while dragging the fourth one.

(From 4 - 28 seconds)

Jin Zixuan: Look!! Fairy also doesn't want me to leave. Please don't take them

Jiang Cheng: Shut up!! Thats her normal thing. She's always like this.

Jiang Cheng: Not again!

Jin Zixuan: What? I love dogs too!

Jiang Cheng: But they are mine!

Nie Huasang: They are in another universe!

Both of get quiet after realizing it, and also the fact that Huasang said this logical thing. His brother was shocked/proud.
Where Wei Wuxian was sticking behind Lan Wangji.

Jin Zixuan: Just one more da-

Wei Wuxian: SHUT THE F**K UP JIN ZIXUAN!! JUST RETURN THOSE LITTLE DEMONS!!

Both of them turned their attention towards the omega, who was literally climbed on Song Lan's back. Strangling him with his arms.

Song Lan: Wei Wuxian! Loose your grip! You're choking me.

Wei Wuxian: Oops! Sorry. (loosed his grip but gently holding him, to not fall back)

Wei Wuxian: *shocked*

Jiang Cheng: Still same, but on the wrong person!

Wei Wuxian: Hehe! (awkwardly)

Wei Wuxian: If they stay here, then I won't live here. Do you understand that?

Jin Zixuan: I don't care, where the f**k you'll live. But they gonna stay.

Jiang Cheng: First of all, you can't talk to him like this. And second, I'm taking them with me. End of discussion.

Jiang Cheng was taking his puppies, as Jin Zixuan was crying and pleading him to stop. Suddenly one of them bark.
Scaring the omega, as he jumped on the alpha's back. Hurting him a bit.

Wei Wuxian: Song Lan!! Save me!!

Song Lan: Wei Wuxian! You will break my back! Calm down!
If you're so much scared, then go to your room.

Wei Wuxian: Hehe, sorry. But please drop me to my room. (showing his cute bunny smile)

Song Lan: Are you serious? What are you? Five?

Wei Wuxian: No! Xian-xian is three!

Jiang Yanli: Xian-xian is always cute!

Wei Wuxian: Shijie! (smiling widely)