Chapter 30

Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng was looking at each other's eyes, as their body was swaying in the romantic melody playing in the background. They both were in their own world, holding hands together, looking lovingly at each other. But suddenly an alpha approached them, he hesitantly breaks their moment.

Wei Wuxian: *cleared his throat loudly*

Lan Wangji: *embarrassed*

Wei Wuxian: *cleared his throat again while glaring at Wangji*

Lan Wangji: *gulped* Wei Ying

Nie Mingjue: Did something happen to your throat? *confused but judging*

Jin Guangyao: Da-ge, you need to shut up.

Nie Mingjue: What I did? I was just asking....

Jiang Cheng: CAN WE ALL SHUT THE F**K UP AND JUST WATCH!

Seo Changbin: Umh....Lan Wangji. Can you come here for a moment?

Jiang Cheng: Why are you taking my alpha, don't you have your date? *irritated*

Seo Changbin: I will bring him back. Don't worry, I'm not going to elope him.

Jiang Cheng: Don't dare you-

Wei Wuxian: Possessive? I see. *rolled his eyes*

Jiang Cheng: SHUT UP!

Lan Wangji: What happened dude?

Seo Changbin: Umh... *looking at JC* The sky is red!

Lan Wangji was confused at first but then his eyes widen in realization. But Jiang Cheng didn't understand what he meant.

Jiang Cheng: What? But its night, how its red? *confused*

Lan Wangji: Its nothing, a-cheng. I'll be right back!

He said as he went with the other alpha.

Nie Huasang: What does that mean?

He said, he looked at his right and saw fuming Wei Wuxian and on his left side was an angry & annoyed Jiang Cheng. He decided to drop his question and just watch.

Lan Wangji: What you did this time?

Seo Changbin: It was an accident!

Lan Wangji: And what's that"accident"?

Seo Changbin: Don't tell Yanli and Felix, they will kill me. So I mixed some of the fruit punches with our special punches. *nervously*

Lan Wangji: ARE YOU SERIOUS??

He said, screaming but soon lower his voice.

Lan Wangji' They contain strong alcohol, if any omega drink it, he/she get sick!

Seo Changbin: I know! And it was an accident, okay. Don't scream at me.

Lan Wangji: How many of them are mixed with normal ones? *tired to be calm*

Seo Changbin: I counted them, only one is missing.

Lan Wangji: If any omega drink that one, and get sick because of it! Seo Changbin you're dead!

Lee Felix: Why? What my binnie did? *cutely*

Seo Changbin: Hehe. Its nothing lix, why don't you enjoy the party.

Lee Felix: Yeah I was. By the way, let me grab some drinks.

He said stretching his arms to the said drinks on the tray. But his alpha stopped him from taking it.