Chapter 15

~The next morning~

Jin Zixuan was walking in the corridor aimlessly, as yesterday's incident was replying in his mind.

Yes, he want revenge. But not from innocent Wens. Who have nothing to do with this.

He did research on the three Wen cousins, but he found nothing suspicious about them. Like what Wen Qing said, he didn't found anything new.

But he found out something that boiled his blood. In his research about the Wen cousins's background.
He found out that the poor Wen omega got harassed by that monster in the past. He can't believe Wen Chao didn't even left his cousin. How much sins he wanna commit in his life.
Now that explains everything why Wen Ning got so uncomfortable after hearing his name and Wen Qing got so much alert and furious by that.

Jin Zixuan: But whatever happened with him, he still smiles brightest.(smiling at the thought of the omega)

And continue to walk were he was going.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng was frowning, while Jin Zixuan was highly embarrassed. But then he noticed, his wife was looking straight in his eyes.

Jin Zixuan: MADAM JIANG!! THAT'S NOT ME!! I ONLY LOVE YOU!!

When Jin Zixuan noticed what he said, he quickly hide his tomato red face. He loves Yanli, but too shy to confess his love for her infront of so many people.

Yanli just giggles at her husband's behavior. Like she didn't want that reaction but still enjoyed it.

~On the other side ~

Wei Wuxian being an dance enthusiastic. Want to show everyone his beautiful moves. He was wondering in the corridors for choreography room/dance room. But instead of asking someone the directions. He decided to explore the school.

And if he got caught by any teacher, he knew he have an absolute excuse for that.

Jiang Cheng: You really don't have any thing else to do. Right?

Wei Wuxian: I am so smart in that universe too. (appreciating himself)

In his search for the dance room, he came in front of gym.
He didn't like that place at all. All bulky people and gross smell of sweat, just make him wanna puke.

He went there sometimes in past with Song Lan and Jin Zixuan, but he always ended up attracting some alphas. Which never been good, either he ended up breaking their hands or his friends take care of them. And you know what that mean.

Lan Wangji: Mnn!!

Wei Wuxian: Lan Zhan!! You know, no one can touch me except you. So calm down.

Nie Huasang: Whoa! Wei gonzi. How did understood Lan gonzi, just by "mnn".

Wei Wuxian: Love! Its called love.

Wei Wuxian: And yeah experience too!

As he was turning around with a frown at the mention of that place. But suddenly he heard some noises from inside that cause him to stop on his track.

When he peeked inside he was greeted by a sight of arm. A very muscular arm to be more precise. His eyes trailed from that arm to a more muscular well built up body. Then to his fine b- Ahhhmmm
His sweaty body cause his shirt to stick on his body, highlighting his figures more.

After completely checking out his body, Wei Wuxian moved his eyes to his face. His eyes was covered by his long bangs that was sticking to his forehead. That was making him more hot. Wei Wuxian moved to his lips, who were turned in a gorgeous smile. Wei Wuxian felt a tug in his heart after seeing that.