Chapter 11

Wei Wuxian: I am fed up with this. Why I am not appearing in that universe. I am not even with shijie and Jiang Cheng. ( complaining)

Jin Zixuan: *rolled his eyes*

Wei Wuxian: *notice him* Why are you rolling your eyes? ( irritatedly)

Jin Zixuan: Nothing!

Four boys were sitting in a car, a guy in a golden jacket driving the car, a guy in passenger seat wearing whole white attire looking out of window, a guy wearing a black high neck top sleeping peacefully on backseat covering his face with a handkerchief. And lastly a guy in red crop top with black ripped jeans and matching converse peacefully applying lipstick on his lips.

When the golden jacket guy notices him he put a sudden break on car which result the guy in back accidentally ruined his makeup.
Wei Wuxian; Male Omega

Wei Wuxian: Oh wow! Finally, its me. I am looking so hot in these clothes. And I should say short hair really suits me well. Don't you think Lan Zhan?

Lan Wangji: Mn. You're looking good.

Nie Huasang: Woah! That's the biggest line, I ever heard from second young master Lan. ( laughing)

Wei Wuxian: Shut up, Huasang. Let us continue. ( as he kissed Wangji)

Wen Qing: And i thought you're talking about the screen to continue. ( sighed)

Wei Wuxian: YOU! ZIXUAN! HOW DARE YOU? YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE, RIGHT?
WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

Jin Zixuan; Male Beta

Jin Zixuan: What? Why would I do that on purpose? I have many other things to do instead of messing with you. ( smirking)

Wei Wuxian: Why its always you? Why did you did that?

Jin Zixuan: Stop asking me. By the way how am I looking? ( asking Jiang Yanli)

Jiang Cheng: Rediculous!

Jin Zixuan: I didn't asked you.

Jiang Yanli: You are looking handsome. ( as both Yanli and Zixuan blush)

Jin Zixuan: And by the way, what are you wearing? Aren't they too revealing?

Wei Wuxian: They are not! And its my choice. I can wear what I want. THAT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!
Atleast, I am not wearing shiny golden jacket and being pain in everyone's eyes. ( taunting him)

Jin Zixuan: You don't need to wear this, you are already pain in everyone's eyes. ( smirking at him as the other got pissed)

Wei Wuxian: JIN ZIXUAN! YOU PEACOCK-

Nie Huasang: Wow! Sect leader Jin is so savage.

Wei Wuxian: And also a peacock.

Jin Zixuan: I can't believe. You're calling me peacock in that universe too. ( fed up)

Jiang Cheng: That's a fact! That you're a peacock.

Wei Wuxian got cut, when a hand lightly hit his arm. As person who was sleeping peacefully wakes up and said.
Song Lan; Male Alpha

Song Lan: Peace! I JUST ASK FOR SOME MOMENTS OF PEACE. BUT YOU GUYS NEVER SHUT UP. ( glaring at both of them)

The both beta and omega got silent after getting scolded by the alpha. As the guy in passenger seat tries to calm the furious alpha.
Xiao Xingchen; Male Alpha