Chapter 26

Wei Wuxian jumped in happiness, like a handsome alpha like Xue Yang courted him!

Wei Wuxian: OH MY GOD! I can't believe it! I have to tell someone to calm myself down!

He thought about sharing the great news with Zixuan, because Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen already told him to stay away from Wen siblings & cousin.

Wen Qing: I can't believe, they still doubt on us. Why everyone hate Wen?

Jiang Cheng: Not all Wens!

He silently made his way inside the house, as he saw Song Lan was sitting on the couch. But the good thing was he was working, so all his attention was on the files and laptop.

He walked to the direction of his room, with lightest noise he could make with his footsteps.

Song Lan: You're home?

Wei Wuxian: *petrified* Y-yes.

Song Lan: Xingchen didn't returned. Call him and ask where he is? I'm a bit busy.

The alpha said without looking up from the files, as Wei  Wuxian nodded and went to his room.
He placed the things on his bed, as he went to look for the beta.

Jin Zixuan was checking his reflection on the mirror. Amused by the abs he worked on.
Suddenly the door burst open revealing an omega walking inside. He quickly grabbed his shirt to cover his upper body.

Everyone: *gasps*

Jiang Cheng & Wei Wuxian: *acting to vomit*

Jin Zixuan: *embarrassed*

Jiang Yanli: *blushing while taking glances of the screen*

Jin Zixuan: DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO F**KING KNOCK??

Wei Wuxian: I forgot.

The omega said rolling his eyes at the yelling, as he made himself comfortable on the bed. While the owner of the bed was cursing at him.

Jin Zixuan: What type of omega are you? Don't you have anything like shame or shyness? No! You behave like a sassy alpha!
That's why you'll never get anyone.

Wei Wuxian: Jokes on you, I already got someone. And by the way, if you're so uncomfortable. Just don't roam naked in the house. Others live here too.

Wei Wuxian: I'm right! Why he is overreacting? Like anyone want to see him shirtless?

Jiang Yanli: 👀

Jin Zixuan: This my room, I can do whatever I want. You can't- Wait a minute! Wei Wuxian, who's sweater are you wearing?

Wei Wuxian: This? Hehe. Do you like it? You can have it-

Jin Zixuan: THIS IS MINE! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WARDROBE? Is that mine pants?

Wei Wuxian: Maaaybeeee.

Jin Zixuan: Who's shoes are those?

Wei Wuxian: Yours- No! They Are Mine!

Jin Zixuan: Okay. But still, give me back my clothes.

Wei Wuxian: I will give you! Later.

Jin Zixuan: I said now!

The beta hovered on the omega, as both of them started to struggle. Zixuan wants his clothes back and Wuxian is not going to return them any soon.
Suddenly a tired alpha appeared in their room.