Chapter 4

Huasang enters the class as he saw a female omega teacher was standing, he quickly bow to her. She told him to introduce himself in front of class.

Nie huasang: Hello. My name is Nie Huasang. Nice to meet you.

Everyone was looking at him that was making him nervous. Specially the look some alphas was giving him. Making him more sick.

Nie Mingjue: How dare them looking at huasang like this. I will kill them.

Lan xichen: Calm down da ge. We can't do anything but see.

Huasang tries to find a seat as he found one. When he was going to the seat. A guy leave his seat and gestures him to sit here.
Xue Yang; Male alpha

Wei wuxian: XUE YANG! I am sure he is going to trouble huasang. It must be his plan, offering his seat to him.

Nie huasang:Are you serious? Oh my god, I am scared now of what will happen next.

Xue yang goes to a seat behind his. And gestures that guy to move from the seat. As that guy moved to a seat beside his, while giving him a knowing look.
Wen Ning; Male omega.

Wen Qing: Wait, why did he removed a-ning from his seat?

Wei wuxian: The real question is why Wen ning gave that look. Like he knows what he is doing and supporting him. (giving a suspicious look to Wen ning)

Wen Ning: I-I don't know.

When they settle on the seat the teacher continues. But all of the time Xue yang was looking at huasang or talking to Wen ning.

Wen ning: Don't tell me you like him.

Xue Yang just shrugs his shoulders while making a innocent face like he doesn't know. Wen ning giggles at his behavior.

Nie huasang: Wait what? Xue Yang is interested in me. Thats so awkward.

Jiang Cheng: And why Wen ning is looking so close to him.

After class was over, some students have to move to different rooms as they have different classes. And some students enters the room. Rest of the other stays in their seats.
Like Xue Yang, Wen Ning and Nie huasang. When Xue Yang was sitting a girl came closer to him and whisper in his ear.
Wen Qing; Female alpha.

Wen Qing: Stay away from him. If you can't smell, let me tell you. He got scented by some really strong alphas. So, if you don't wanna die, don't try.

Xue Yang: Don't worry, I love to play with dangerous things. ( he said with a smirk)

Wen Qing: Whatever. My job was warn you. ( she said while hitting him on his head and went out of class)

Xue Yang: Wen Qing, You-

Wei wuxian: So, Wen Qing and Wen Ning are friends with Xue yang.

Nie Mingjue: I swear if he did anything to my brother.

Nie Huasang: Da ge. Its okay. I am with you. (He said while smiling at his brothers protective side)

After everyone settled, the class started. Xue Yang was pissed by Wen Qing. But he diverted his eyes back on a special beta. Like their nothing worthy to look except him.

Then he saw the other alphas were looking at the beta. And one of the alpha even dare to throw a paper on him. He catch the paper before reaching to the beta. He then read what's inside it, got more furious. He tear it into peaces while giving a murderous glare to that alpha. He lowly growl to warn other alphas and not scaring other omegas and the beta.