Chapter 6

Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli was just sitting in the class doing nothing. Some of their classmates left the class to enjoy the free time. Where Lan Wangji and Nie Xiaodi was in sports, as both of them were athletes. Suddenly Jiang Cheng started to feel weird sensation in his body. His body started to heating up. His vision started to get dizzy. His mind stopped working and all he could feel was pain and heat in his body.

Jiang Yanli noticed the distress of her brother. And she notice her brother's scent suddenly becomes more powerful and noticeable. His scent become more sweet and attractive. Her brother look tired and was sweating. She knew what's happening, its his first heat.

She saw the a group of unmated alphas got attracted to her brother. Because of his strong scent. She approached her brother and started to whisper soothing words in his ear to calm him down. But nothing was happening. She needs surpscent to help his brother in his first heat. She have to go and bring surpscent from the school nurse, but she can't leave his brother alone between all these alphas who were watching him hungrily.

She tried to take him with her but he wasn't moving. Seeing his brother in pain. And she can't even do anything for him. She saw some alphas approaching her. She became alert and started to push them back while dragging her brother away from them. One of the alpha hold her wrist tightly, she tried to loose her hand from his grip. But she don't have any power in comparison to alphas. She saw the other three alphas approaching her brother. She screamed at them to leave her brother. But everything was just vain. She can't save her little brother. As tears started to escape her eyes.

Jiang Cheng was laying on the floor, feeling helpless. His mind was working but his body wasn't working, he feels like paralyzed. The immense pain and heat in his body making him almost fainted. He can't open his eyes because of pain. But he could feel the scent of other alphas approaching him. The way they were looking at him, making him disgusted. He was feeling sad for her sister, who was trying so much for protecting him. He was scared. Scared of getting touched by other alpha. Scared of getting raped. An alpha came closer and going to mark him. He gathered himself and screamed ALPHA!

Wei Wuxian: Aye somebody save, A-cheng. Where am i?( tearing up)

Lan Xichen: I wish I could something to save him.( furious)

As Jiang Yanli hugged Jiang Cheng and pat his head to comfort him. Seeing all these things to himself making him feel miserable. As Wei Wuxian joined them too.

Suddenly a loud growl echoed in the room. As a hand throw the alpha, who was trying to mark the omega.
Lan Wangji: MY MATE ( growling at the other alphas)

Lan Wangji was choking the alpha who tried to touch his mate. But the whimpers of his mate got his attention as he throws him. And went to his omega, the overwhelming scent of his mate was driving him crazy. But he controls his inner alpha to dominate him and do something to hurt Jiang Cheng.

Lan Wangji quickly cover Jiang Cheng in his jacket and embrace him. His inner alpha was screaming for marking his omega and the sweet scent of his mate was making it worse. He gathered himself and started to whisper reassuring words in his ears including how much he love him and never let anyone harm his mate including himself.

~flashback~

Lan Wangji, Nie Xiaodi and Xue Yang was practicing then suddenly Lan Wangji started to feel weird tug in his heart. As his first instinct ordered him to check on his mate. Lan Wangji Knew his mate is Jiang Cheng, but wasn't sure about that. As he leaves the practice hall hurriedly. Nie Xiaodi went behind him and so on Xue yang. Xiaodi didn't know what happened but when she saw Wen Qing, she dragged her with them. Thinking she would help with whatever the situation will be.