Chapter 13

After school the four new comers decided to stay in an empty classroom to discuss something.

But till now Wei Wuxian, Xiao Xingchen and Jin Zixuan was waiting for their fourth friend

Wei Wuxian: Look at the time! Song Lan is late! If it was me, he would have been created a whole scene. (frowning)

Jin Zixuan: He said he got some work, so he will come after that. But you're right, he should be done by now.

Wei Wuxian: Oh, Thank you great young master Jin Zixuan. For agreeing with me. (sarcastically)

Jin Zixuan: You know what? Its a headache to talk you.

Jin Zixuan: You're always impossible to talk. (rolling his eyes on Wei Wuxian)

Wei Wuxian: Nobody asked for your opinion! (frowning)

Wen Qing: What are they waiting for? The school is over.(getting their attention, so that they don't fight)

Xiao Xingchen: Oh come on guys! I got a big problem here and you two are fighting. (acting sad)

Jin Zixuan: And what's that problem?

Xiao Xingchen: Don't you think, she is so cute.

Xiao Xingchen: Cute but loud. I really want to know her more.
Wei Ying, you seems comfortable with her, can you help me to get her number?
(hopefully)

Jin Zixuan: And why you want her number?(suspiciously)

Xiao Xingchen: What's with that question. I am single and want to mingle with her. (smirking)

Nie Huasang: In that universe, wanderer Xiao Xingchen is really very flirtatious.

Jiang Cheng: You're right. First he was flirting with Wen Ning and now he is into Mianmian.

Wei Wuxian: But isn't she is dating Wen Qing?

Wen Qing: SHUT UP! WEI WUXIAN!

Wei Wuxian: Oh come on! Everyone knows you're lesbian.
So just chill.

Wen Ning: REALLY???

Wen Qing: Shut up!

Wei Wuxian: Xingchen, you must be very daring to mingle with a omega who had a fierce mate like Wen Qing. (with wide eyes)

Xiao Xingchen: Well, thank y-

Xiao Xingchen: WHAT??

Nie Mingjue: What a dumbass!!

Jin Zixuan: I am so sorry for you, Xingchen. You have to find someone else. (laughing at his friend who is questioning his life decisions)

Wei Wuxian: Why did you suddenly want to date her? I thought you like Wen Ning, don't you?