Story Time

*If not interested in reading, then Moon Light update is on next chapter*

FIRST LOVE

Just thought about sharing a weird and memorable story of my life

Just thought about sharing a weird and memorable story of my life. I was scrolling through the Instagram, then a post caught my attention.

 I was scrolling through the Instagram, then a post caught my attention

That made me think about my very first crush of my life.

2016

It was the time when I was in 8th standard. The time puberty hit me, all those hormones, Oestrogen and progesterone, blah blah blah. Was getting enough of me.

I was in all girls school and he was in all boys school. One day, I was waiting for my elder sister, outside the school. Kids of my school and his school was covering most of the road area. High traffic, crowd of students chatting with each other. Was a common scene. But not that day!

I was waving at my one of my school friend before she disappeared in the crowd. I sighed while looking at my wrist watch, wondering what cause my sister this late.

In the search of looking for my shijie, my eyes met with a pair of beautiful greyish brown eyes. I got enchanted by those eyes. A blush crept on my cheeks, as soon as I noticed his gaze on me. I quickly averted my eyes on my shoes, not daring to look up at any moment.

But then someone tap on my shoulder, I flinched at the touch. I saw my sister, as she apologized for her late appearance. As we walked to home, chatting about random things. My mind still not forgetting about the incident happened some minutes ago.

.
.
.
.

The next day, I quickly got outside the school. The whole day my two friends were noticing my behavior and frowning at me. So when I ditched them, when the school got over. They weren't even surprised. I knew my sister is going to come late, so I have enough time to see him.

There I saw him, standing with the support of a car. Looking super attractive. He was talking to his friends, he had a good amount of friends meaning he isn't a introvert like me. His smile was the most attractive part of his features. I loved the way he squint his eyes, whenever he laughs. The time he ran his hand in his dark brown silky locks, nearly gave me heart attack. His plain white shirt perfectly enhancing his broad chest and shoulders. His biceps muscles was devilishly hot. His plain dark blue pants was looking so good on him. The way he losses his tie and open his front button in summer. Want me to grab someone's fan and blow the blush out of my face.

Either he was really this handsome or my crush on him, making him. Whatever the thing is, I used to like him a lot. Everyday, I stand at the same spot to see him. I got to know some of things about him. Like he is a regular student with 100% attendance, a music enthusiasm as I sometimes saw him with music instruments. Good in academics too, like who discuss question paper with this much happiness. But he was looking cute. I always see him from a good distance, so I could never heard his name from his friends. And talking to him, was so far for me. From his facial features, I always thought his name could be start with the letter S. Thinking about the names with letter "S", there are so many names for boys. But the most favorable and fit his face the most was "Suraj" it means "sun". And ofcourse, he is so bright like a sun, to me.

.
.
.
.

One day, I wasn't standing on my favorite spot because some boys were standing there. I was little furious about that, and stand on the other side of the other side of road. Huffing, while glaring at those boys.

Then I heard some noises, I noticed that I was standing right beside my CRUSH!!! I was stunned like a statue with red face. I was trying hard to not overhear his conversation with his friends. But failed to, when they were using a bit of colorful words. As I giggled.

But something unexpected happened, my crush suddenly called me. I was like, am I dreaming??
He was asking "What's the time?" I replied him without stuttering. That was the first and last conversation with him.

Because of him, I attend school daily. Wait for him outside the school, just to see him, even if its only for 5 minutes. I love to enjoy those 5 minutes, being around him.

.
.
.
.

One day, I was waiting for him again. It becomes like a habit. I think about him all day and night. I was wondering, Will I ever be able to make this a relationship?? Isn't that too quick?? But it's already one year!

I was busy thinking about this that I didn't notice his absence. I was surprised, but I shrug that. Its only one day.

But from one day, to 1 week, to 1 month, till it becomes 3 months. And he didn't showed up. I don't know where he went......But I knew that was the end of my love story that didn't even get a chance to start.

2017
I was sitting on my seat, scribing something in my notebook. Still missing him. But suddenly I felt something hit my leg. "Ooooowuuu" I screamed in pain. "I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?"..................

AuthorI hope you like my first love experience

Author
I hope you like my first love experience. If you like it, I'll try to write more. It's nothing to do with the book. But I'm feeling so fine, because my right hand is a bit good now, so is my phone.

Also please share your experience too. Because everyone in there life, had there first crush.
I love to read your comments.
So, do comment.
❤❤❤