Chapter 36

A/N

It's been forever. I know. I will continue this book since a few of you wanted me to. I am also thinking about writing a dylan O'Brien book. Maybe. Anyway, sorry for not updating. Here's the next chapter...

~Ariana❤️

(Ariana's POV)

Lexi freaked out about the whole beat up thing but to be honest, it wasn't anything new to me. I was even expecting it. Sure it hurt but, it's wasn't as bad as before.

It seemed like I was dreaming but I knew I was awake. It was almost hazy. When I looked around the room everything was fuzzy.

Hayes was holding my hand and talking to nash. The three of them all stressing about what to do. I pulled my hand out of Hayes's and wrapped it around myself. He looked at me and half smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Hey Ariana." This was Lexi. "You okay?"

I sit up and rub my eyes. "I'm fine."

"They didn't hurt you too much right?" This was nash.

"No. I'm fine." I say annoyed with the questions. My head pounded.

"Do you want any pain killers? My moms gonna be home soon so we can see what to do from,"

"No." I say cutting him off. "I-I want to go home."

"What?" Hayes says lowly.

"I want to go home." I repeat this time a tear slipping from my eye.

"Is that really what you want?" Lexi asks.

"I just want to leave!" I yell beginning to sob. Hayes pulls me into his arms and tried to calm me down.

I heard nothing of what he said. I can't breath or see or move.

I try to blink to clear my vision but nothing works. I try to scream but no sound comes. I try to take a deep breath but all I can do is huff in small breaths of air.

I close my eyes. My head exploding. I try to yells again but once again, nothing. I squeeze my eyes and tell myself to pass out. Just lose consciousness. And after a while,

I did.