Chapter 2

I get up and get ready for school.

"Goodbye!" Lexi yells to my parents as they leave. Yes of course I'm gonna miss them but I have bigger issues. I have to spend 2 months with my bully.

"You better get going." Lexi says.

"Yeah. Bye." I say grabbing my bag and walking over to the bus stop.

After about a minute I spot hayes. I try to hide my face but of course, he notices me and walks over.

"Hey Ariana. How you doin?" he asks in a sarcastic tone.

"Fine." I say frustrated.

"Awh, you think I care." He says laughing. All his friend laugh as well.

He takes my bag from me and I groan. "Can I have that back please." I say angrily.

"Um, not yet." He says. He opens in and starts going through it. "Oh a binder." He says throwing it to the ground. "An essay oh and what's this!" and says pulling out my make up bag and tossing my 3 page essay to the floor. "Awh Ariana, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but there isn't enough make up in the world to be able to fix that."

And with that he pitches my bag to the ground and boards the bus. I pick everything up and get on and sit in the front like I always do.

~after school~

I head home to Lexi and grab all my stuff. All that's running through my head is the though that I am going to be sharing a room with hayes. We head over.

Lexi rings the door bell excited to spend her time here. Her and Nash have been dating for about 6 months now. They were friends up until then. Elizabeth opens the door with a smile on her face.

"Hello girls. Come on in." She says opening the door for us.

We walk in and out our bags down.

"Mom who's here?" I hear someone say. I turn the corner and see hayes playing assassins creed. He turns around and see's us. His face turns red with anger.

"What is she doing here?" he asks his mom.

"Well, they are staying he for a couple of months while their parents are in Canada working." She says.

"And you never bothered telling me?"

She shrugs. "Help Ariana bring her bag up to your room. You be together for a while."

His face got even redder. He grabs my bag and hauls it up the stairs. When we get to his room he puts my bag down and shuts the door.

"Why here!" he yells.

"I don't know. You think I want to be here?! I found out yesterday I was coming here." I say back.

"Whatever. Couple of rules though, don't talk to me, don't touch my stuff, don't bother me in any way, and do not tell anyone that you are here or I will probably kill you. Got it?" he says. I roll my eyes. "Good."

We head downstairs and eat dinner. After that everyone just dos their own thing. I finished my homework and texted my best friend Haily.

-oh my god guys! this chapter got deleted and I pretty much had a panic attack so sorry.

~love u xoxo Ariana