Chapter 6

(Lexi's POV)

I'm worried about Ariana. Maybe I should have picked her up. I hope Hayes didn't bother her.

"Hey Lexi," Nash says. "shouldn't Hayes and Ariana be home by now?"

"Well, Hayes yes. Ariana should be here in a couple of minutes. She walked." I say.

"Yeah but why isn't Hayes here?" Nash asks. He's right. Hayes should've been here 10 minutes ago.

"I don't know. You don't think,"

"He walked with Ariana?"

"Yeah. Erm, I hope she's okay." I say biting the inside of my cheek. I do this when I'm nervous.

We hear the door open and close and then I hear talking.

"Hey!" I call.

"Hey." Ariana says walking in. She sits next to me on the couch and I give her a hug.

"Well you seem happy." I say.

"Ya I guess." She says smiling.

"So anyway," Nash says, "my mom called and said that your parents booked us at a super fancy resteraunt to thank us for, well you know. So we all have to dress up."

Hayes laughs. "Okay." He says.

Elizabeth walks through the door and puts down her purse. "Hey guys!" she says.

"Hey!" we all say in response.

"We are leaving in an hour for dinner and dancing so get ready!" she says.

"Dancing!" Nash yells. "You didn't say there would be dancing!"

"Well, I'm saying it now. Go get ready." She says. We all head up to the rooms. Apparently this resteraunt is really fancy.

(Ariana's POV)

I hop into the shower and pull on sweats and a tee. I dry and curl my hair and do my make up.

It's been 45 minutes.

"Hey Ariana?" I hear Lexi say.

"Yes?"

"Which one?" she asks holding up a black and light pink dress.

"Definitely the pink." I say.

"Thanks."

I pick out my dress next. It's tight fitted at the top and has a bunch of flowy layers at the bottom. The dress only goes to mid thigh and it's a peach colour. It's super cute, plus there is a lace cut out at the back and jewls lining the sweet heart neck line. I love this dress!!

I slip into it and put on my white high heels. I take one last look at myself in the mirror before exiting the bathroom.

(Hayes's POV)

I'm fixing my tie when Ariana walks back into my room. Oh my god. She looks gorgeous. She smiles at me.

"Wow." I say. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." She says shyly. It's cute. Her cheeks start to turn pink. "not to bad yourself."

"I know right." I say smiling and turning around.

She laughs. "Shall we?" I ask extending my arm.

"We shall." She say taking my hand.

-hey guys. Hope you like this chapter. Will be updating tomorrow.

~ xoxo Ariana