Chapter 18

(Ariana's POV)

*flash back*

"Hayes! Ariana! Lexi! I just hit 1 million followers on vine!" Nash yells. Lexi and I laugh and hayes does to.

"Good for you Nash. Now there are one million girls trying to date you." Lexi says in an exaggerated tone. He laughs at her comment and sits beside her.

I look over at Hayes and see that he is looking at his vine as well. He's at about 900 000 followers. He's pretty famous too I guess. Recently I've been feeling that he's been keeping his distance between us. It's kind of awkward.

"Hayes, why don't you show Ariana your new room renovations." Elizabeth says.

He rolls his eyes and nods getting up.

"No it's okay if he doesn't want to." I say.

"No it's perfectly fine. Hayes, take her up to your room." She says. He sighs and I follow him up. It's gotten really uncomfortable to be with him.

"Here you you have it." He says opening the door.

"Cool." I say.

He walks in and so do I.

"Listen Ariana, I know that we are technically friends and all," he begins to say.

"Technically?" I say cutting him off.

"As I was saying, yes technically friends, I feel that being with you will be bad for my image. I mean, your kind of a loser at school and your only friends are me and haily. I mean I feel bad for you but we have to move on. We had fun when we were 8 but I'm thirteen now and your 12 and this is just not gonna happen." He says.

I look at him confused.

"For god's sake. Ariana! I am ending our friendship." He says.

I look at him hurt this time. "Whatever." I say and then leave.

We went home after a little while and I cried. I grab my razor and cut my wrist for the first time. I cry myself to sleep and wake up with blood filled sheets.

*end of flashback*

I wake up in Hayes's arms. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I make myself coffee and look outside. It's about 6 am so I decide to go out. I grab one of their outdoor chairs and bring it to the middle of the yard where you can see the sun rising. I sit down and drink my coffee watching the sun come up.

I forgave Hayes, and I don't know why but I still feel like there is a pit in my stomach. I just don't understand why everything has to be so complicated.

I hear the door open and I turn around to see Nash. I turn away and continue looking at the sun. "Hey." He says.

"Hi."

"Aren't you cold? it's like 40 degrees out." He says.

"Not really. I have my coffee so I'm good." I say.

"Cool. Mind if I join you?" he asks.

"Sure." I say. To be honest, I kind of wanted someone to be with me. I didn't want to be alone.

"So, I'm gonna have some friends over. I'm sure you've heard of them. Cameron, Carter, jack j and g, and Matthew. Do you know them?" he asks.

"Personally, no. But I have heard and known about them." I say.

"Cool. Then you will know how freaky they can be."

"Yeah. I've seen their video's." I say.

"Let's head inside and get everyone ready." He says. I nod and put my chair back. I get ready by simply pulling on leggings, an oversized shirt and putting my hair up in a messy bun. I apply some mascara and sit on the couch next to Hayes.

The doorbell rings and they all come in greeting Nash and Hayes. Lexi gets up as well cause she has already met them.

"And this is Ariana." Nash says.

I wave to them and turn back to my phone.

"Let's go out back so we can film." Nash says. I guess they're filming a YouTube video.

After about a half an hour Matthew comes in and gets a couple bottles of water.

"Why aren't you out there?" he asks me.

"I don't know. I'm not in the mood i guess.

"Awh come on. It's really run." He says.

"Sorry. I can't."

"Well why not. Are you scared?" he says playfully.

"I am not. I am just not in the mood for it." I say.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm"

"Well I guess I'm gonna have to tell Nash that you dishonoured our policy." He says.

"What policy?" I ask confused.

"Our, If you don't film when asked you will be dunked in the pool, policy." He says smiling.

"Oh come on." I say laughing.

"Yep. I guess you're screwed." He says. I roll my eyes and get up joining the guys and Lexi outside.

"Wow! look guys, it's the rare Ariana, careful, she may stack anyone who's name starts with the letter 'j'." Nash says. Everyone laughs and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Okay. Seriously though. Matt, how did you get her out?"

"I told her if she didn't come out we'd have to dunk her in the pool." He say.

"Nice one dude." jack j says.

"Not really, I would actually do it. Don't underestimate the power of the Matt Rex.

"Oh my god." Lexi says laughing.

Matt then starts to run around the yard making dinosaur noises. I start laughing at him as jack g films.

I have to admit, coming out here was a good idea.

"Ariana," hayes says.

"Yes?"

"Can you help me get the snacks?" He asks.

"But of course." I say smiling.

We go in and grab the snacks.

"I missed your smile." He says to me.

"I missed yours." I say back kissing his cheek. I see his face turn bright red and I laugh.

"FOOD!!!" cameron yells. They all run over to us and take away the snacks. I laugh.

"Boys." I mumble to Lexi.

"I know right." She says back. We laugh and then grab some chips.

We film and do a bunch of challenges all day long. It was so much fun. Hayes didn't even frown. It was pretty much perfect.

-omfg guys! I'm so sorry I didn't update on Sunday. I was super busy and I had like no time so. I hope you guys aren't mad. Thanks for reading! luv u all!!😍

~xoxo Ariana😋😸