Chapter 5

(Hayes's POV)

I wake up to the smell of pancakes. Yes! I get up and go downstairs. I stop when I notice Ariana's not there.

"Hey." Nash says.

"Ya. Hi. Erm, where's Ariana?" I ask.

"Oh, Lexi walked her to school so she wouldn't have to take the bus. With you I'm guessing." He says.

"Shut up." I mumble. I sit and quickly eat a couple pancakes and get ready for school.

(Ariana's POV)

I arrive at school and walk to my locker. I am hoping I won't see Hayes at school.

_________________________

*after school*

I walk home instead of taking the bus. I don't really want to see Hayes. I wish I stayed at grandmas house. I hear footsteps behind me. Please don't be Hayes I say to myself. It's Hayes. Damn. I keep walking with my head down and hope he doesn't talk to me.

"Hey." He says.

"I thought I wasn't worth your time. Why are you here." I say walking faster.

"Okay. Listen I didn't mean what I said last night. Im sorry." He says.

Did Hayes grier just apologize? Wow. I shake my head and keep walking.

"Ariana. Please. What can I do to make this better?" he asks. I keep walking. I can't. My eyes sting from the tears beginning to form. "Ariana, please talk to me."

"You left me!" I say letting the tears fall.

"I know. But you have to listen to me," he starts.

"No! you left me and you bullied me and you made my life hell all so you could have more popularity. All so you could be the famous 'Hayes Grier'. Do you really expect me to forgive you?" I say cutting him off.

"No." He says. "I don't expect you to forgive me but I need to try."

"What is that what Nash told you?!" I yell crying.

"No. I want our friend ship back." He says. I sigh crying. "I want my best friend back." he says.

I stop walking and so does he. "Do you really? or is this some kind of trick? cause I don't know what to believe right now." I say.

"It's not a trick. I miss us hanging out. I was really stupid for leaving you, and I'm sorry." He says. "Please forgive me."

"I....I don't know." I say.

"Please. Ariana I promise I won't hurt you anymore." He says. "Please."

I pause to think for a minute. "Okay." I say giving in, "I forgive you."

He smiles and hugs me tightly. I hug him back. I missed him. So much.

(Hayes's POV)

"Okay." she says, "I forgive you."

Yes! she forgave me. I am the happiest person. And now Nash will be off my back. I hug here and she hugs back. I missed her. So much.

-hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. If you have any idea's or you want a part in the book, follow my Instagram: @hottest_viners. let me know. Thanks! 😘

~ xoxo Ariana