Chapter 3

Hayes's mom said we should all go and get ready for bed. I hope she realizes that we probably won't go but it was for Skylyn.

I go upstairs and grab my pj's. Roots track pants and a black cami that was slightly cropped. I get changed brush my teeth and fix my hair. I redo my messy bun so I look somewhat presentable.

I walk out and head up to Hayes's room. He was sitting on the bed on his phone.

"Okay, I get your mad, but honestly, I don't feel like being ignored for 2 months. Especially by you. We were friends. Can't you at least try and make an effort." I say calmly. No response.

"How about you stop telling me what to do." He finally says. I roll my eyes. "You know you are really lucky that my mom and nash are here cause if they weren't I would," he paused mid sentence.

"You would what?" I ask crossing my arms.

"You know what? you're not even worth the effort." He says. "I hope you know that."

That really stings. "Why me? what did I do to you? I don't understand. Honestly! You make me hate my life and myself!" I say bursting into tears and running out and to Lexi. I knock on nash's door and Lexi opens it. I run in and she hugs me.

"What the hell?" she says. "What did he do?!"

Nash walked out of his bathroom and saw me. "Hey. Are you okay?" he asks sympathetically. I shake my head. He stands up and exits the room.

"Shh. It's okay. Ariana listen to me. What did he say?" She says holding my hands.

Nash walked back in and whispered something in Lexi's ear. She nodded and then hugged me. "Okay, so Nash is gonna stay with Hayes tonight. You and me will be together."

I nod. I hate him. We lay down and watch divergent on Nash's tv.

My eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

-sorry it's short. Will be updating soon.

~xoxo Ariana