Chapter 13

(Hayes's POV)

*2 am*

I'm bored. ugh.....nash is vining and Lexi's watching and ariana is just here. I laugh.

"what?" she asks.

"oh nothing. you're just super cute." I say. she blushes. I scout closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder. she rests her head on my chest and goes on her phone.

"so..." nash says.

"well I'm bored." lexi says.

"same." Ariana says.

"let's watch a movie." I suggest. we agree to watch monsters inc.

Ariana cries when we get to the part where sully brings boo back to her room and leaves.

after a while she just falls asleep. obviously. although it was 4 in the morning. I don't even know how I'm awake. oh well.

I go on twitter and take a picture of sleeping nash to post on instagram. after a while I fall asleep.

(Ariana's POV)

I wake up still on Hayes's lap. he's still asleep. he is literally so cute when he's asleep. okay, im bored. i get up and walk to the kitchen. i grab some water and go on twitter. i answer some tweets and then sit back on the couch. Nash and Lexi are so cute together. 

i notice hayes' phone on the table and smirk. i grab it and open it. his password is my name so obviously i got it. i go to his pictures and scan through them. most of them are of me and him, some just me, and... others of his old girlfriends. why would he keep these?

he moves and i quickly turn it off. he opens his eyes and looks at me. "you okay?" he asks.

"yes. go back to bed." i say.

"well i cant now. i'll stay up with you instead." he says sitting up and putting his arm around my waist. we turn on the television and watch pretty little liars for me and then the walking dead for him. hes such a boy.

***********

I wake up and see that Hayes isn't beside me. I frown and get up. I walk to the kitchen and see nash and Hayes sitting at the table. lexi joins me.

"Hey guys." I say.

"hey babe." Hayes says. I blush, I'm still not used to it.

"okay, so now that you girls are awake, we wanted to know if you guys wanted to go to the carnival?" nash says.

"yeah sounds like fun." lexi responds.

Hayes and I head up to get ready. after we're done we sit on the couch. recently I've noticed that fans of the boys have been giving me a ton of hate. It sucks. I'm still deciding whether or not I should tell Hayes.

I look up at him and notice that he's wearing a batman beanie. awh hell nah! batman is my character! I take it off his head and put it on mine.

"hey!" he yells laughing.

"batman is mine." I say chuckling at his reaction.

"fine, you can wear it, but only because you look super cute in it. I'm gonna grab my super man beanie." he says getting up. he's kind of obsessed with super hero's and stuff like that. and if I haven't mentioned it already, so am I. I love it. he comes back in with a superman beanie.

"I bet I'd rock that hat better." I say.

"I bet you would but you already have my batman beanie so no complaints" he says. I laugh at him.

"alright lovebirds, let's go." nash says. we laugh and walk to the carnival.

when we get there we all split up. Hayes and I and nash and lexi.

we go to the faris wheel first. we wait for about 5 minutes. I look over and see that a boy working there was looking at me. Hayes notices to. he stares back at the boy.

"come on Hayes." I say pulling on his sweater. we get into the cart and it starts. we go around a bit and then we stop at the top.

"you know, it's tradition to kiss your girlfriend at the top of a faris wheel." Hayes says cheekily. I laugh.

" okay." I say. he leans in and kisses me. my stomach fills with butterflies. he's so perfect. our lips separate and he leans back smiling.

"you are a very good kisser." he says.

"not to bad yourself." I say laughing. we begin to move again and our cart door opens. Hayes grabs my hand and we get out. the boy is there to lead us to the exit. he slips me a piece of paper and I look at it. it has his phone # on it. Hayes looks and his eyes fill with rage.

I laugh and then rip it into little shreds. "sorry darling, I have a boyfriend." I say grabbing Hayes's hand and walking away. boys were laughing and saying things like 'rejected!' or 'wow dude!'. I ignore them and we walk around for a bit. Hayes was still mad though.

"oh c'mon Hayes. I got rid of him. now let's enjoy ourselves." I say.

"okay." he say kissing my cheek.