Chapter 25

Hayes and I went home after what happened. Hayes decided that I wasn't ready and neither was he. He also noticed how much hate I was getting. So he told everyone we would go home for the rest of Magcon.

We are staying at his house obviously but his parents and Skylyn are on a 3 week vacation they won.

"You want something to eat?" Hayes asks.

I shake my head. "No."

"Ariana, you have to eat something. All you've had since we got back was ice cream and pizza."

"We got back 2 days ago. It's not that bad." I say. He sighs and sits with me on the couch.

He smiles and grabs my hand. I turn to him.

"How come you haven't been bothering me about my cut?" I ask.

"Well Ariana, I feel that bothering you about it will make it worse. It doesn't mean that I'm okay with it. If you are feeling depressed and alone don't cut. Please. Just come and talk to me. I'll understand." He says. I nod.

"Movie day?" I ask.

"Yes. What do you wanna watch?" He asks.

"Christmas is near so I was thing 'the grinch who stole Christmas'?"

He smiles and turns on Netflix. He plays the movie and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I smile at the familiar touch.

--

The movie finishes and Hayes cleans everything up. He sits back down and a grin appears on his face.

"Ariana," he says.

"Yes."

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me?" He asks. I smile. "Well, it would be to go to mc Donalds and have take out." Typical Hayes.

"Sure." I say. "Can you go though? I'm not feeling very well."

"If you aren't feeling well we aren't getting mc Donalds." He says. I sigh.

"Can you get it?" I ask.

"I don't want to leave you alone." He says.

"I'm fine. I'm not 8 Hayes. I can be alone for 20 minutes." I say and he looks at me and raises his eye brows.

"You know why I feel uncomfortable about you being alone."

I sigh knowing exactly why.

"Please. I'm fine." I say. "If it makes you feel any better, when you come back I can strip down for you." I say jokingly.

He laughs. His laugh is to cute it kills me. "Okay. I'll be back in 20 minutes sharp." It's my turn to laugh this time.

He kisses my cheek lightly and leaves.

It's lonely without Hayes. I go on Twitter and go on my feed. There are a lot of comments regarding Hayes and I leaving Magcon. A lot of sympathetic people. But of course a lot of hate.

Hayes walks in and sets everything down. I turn my phone off and get up. I grab my meal and we sit on the couch.

It was awkward. We weren't talking at all.

"Something interesting happened at the store." He says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I walked in and everyone started yelling at me. And then someone handed me a razor and told me to make use of it. Then when they gave me our food someone kicked me and they kept telling me that you are ruining my life and that I can't handle you." he says.

I stare at him confused. I knew this would happen.

-Wuts up?! U guys r awesome! I'm already at 1.2K. Damn! I love u all so much! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram. My fan account @hottest_viners and my real account @arianacilia. Love u guys!! Thx for reading!

~ xoxo Ariana😘