The boy in the Maw.

He travelled through and landed with a crash. Got up, brushed himself, and looked ahead.

A shadow was staring at him.
Was it a shadow? Or a soul?

He didn't think, just went closed to it and absorbed it, like he did with all the others.

...Well where was he now?

He looked around a bit, of his current state, and it didn't take him long to find that he's in a ship.

Strange, the static brings you to the nearest television, (or towards another static opening) Why the hell would it take you to a ship in the middle of the sea?

Was it even static? It has to be cause he came out of a television right?

Hm, maybe its not in the middle of the sea. Maybe its near the shore?

Whatever, this looks better than living in the signal tower thats for sure. He has better things to worry about anyway.

He walked for a bit, knowing this was definitely not a normal ship. Should he be surprised? There's nothing left normal in this world anyways.

He came across near some kind of.. suitcase? Why is a random suitcase in the middle of nowhere? Where was its owner?

Well this feels like a red flag to him. He tried not to think about it too much.

He opens it. Pictures it seems that are glued inside the suitcase, celotapes barely staying, but the pictures stay firm. Inside was what he'd expect to be in a suitcase, which he had no idea what would be so he decided to look over it.

Nothing really piped his interest except the lighter. So he took that for later use, praying that the owner won't come looking for his suitcase, which he thought won't happen anyway.

He paced around the room, and saw one of those creatures he had seen before in the mainland aswell. They seemed to run away, not really surprising. They all disappeared and Mono decided not to think about where they went.

He came back towards the suitcase. examined it a bit and decides to have a rest. Been a wild day for him, or night.

The pile of clothes served him as a good place to sleep, and he took the opportunity to finally get some break that he deserves.

_______

Not for long.

He jerked awake from whatever he was dreaming.

Who the hell was that lady?

Why does her voice sound so familiar

Why does the tone she hums feels like he had heard something like this before.

Oh he has definitely heard it before. Maybe its just a popular tune?

Whatever, he was still pretty tired but after that, he didn't wanted to sleep anymore.

He sat up, almost stood but he stopped himself.

Wait what exactly am I going to do now? Start another journey? I don't even know this place.

He wasn't going to admit it, but starting another journey without someone by your side felt out of place to him. Even if the other person was doing it only because of their survival, he didn't like thinking he was going to be in another gross place, with no one by his side this time.

No Mono don't think like this.

You have made it this far, finally breaking the loop, sacrif- leaving Six behind. There's no way your getting nervous cause there is no one to help you this time.