Different tones.

An update yay

Ayo first of all ty for 1k reads :0
Second no I'm not discontinuing this the break just lasted too long sorry about that.

The chefs finally make an appearance in this one \o/

Back to the story.

_____

The hands seemed to still be in motion, even after its cut off state. Seven couldn't bare to look at them. The vent lid was open now and they both knew where to go.

Mono went ahead and climbed up the cages to reach the vent. Seven followed behind. They crawled through.

Mono tried to find his lighter, because the vent was getting dark inside. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going anymore, causing him to fall down when the vent stopped going ahead.

Seven gaped, quickly crawling to see if Mono was okay. He was thankfully. But he landed on his knees but it was bound to hurt.

Seeing no other option, Seven knew he had to jump down there aswell. He gave Mono a sign from above to move out of the way. He jumped down and landed on his hands and feet, making a soft thud in the vents.

"You alright?" Seven asked, as Mono seemed to wince whenever he touched his knees.

"M'fine. Just a scratch. Let's go."

Mono took a few moments to stop and finally went ahead. They had to climb up now.

They ended up being in another large hallway. Well, maybe not exactly in one. There were conveyer belts and some metal hooks were attached to them. Some of them had a big white sack, and they smell awful.

Seven knew what were in them. He closed his eyes in disgust. Mono wanted to cover his nose but urged against in. He went ahead and looked through the door, and paled when he saw no more floor outside of it. That means they had to swing through.

Using these hooks.

Well, that's not a problem. They both were capable enough to swing through the entire gap.

Still hurts to think about it. What If their hands slipped? What if they fall-?

Seven knew what to do. They each had to use a hook to go to the other side. But there was going to be a huge sack in the middle. And somehow not swinging next to each other made him anxious.

If someone falls, they wouldn't be able to catch each other.

Well, he wasn't sure how much of a swinger was Mono. He had done something like this plenty of times, and all he can do right now was just believe that Mono would make it with him.

Mono stopped looking outside and came back next to Seven. Seven looked towards the hooks as Mono nodded.

Seven went ahead and grabbed one if the running hooks. Mono grabbing the one after the sack.

The floor wasn't reaching them anymore, as they braced themselves for the risky part.

Mono had to say, his hands were starting to shake because of the past moments. And they haven't even made it outside yet.

Mono tightened his hands around the hook. He can't let go. Or else the consequences aren't going to be good for him.

Seven had gotten outside by now. He closed his eyes, daring not to look down. His hands were burning against the rusty surface. Then again, it always does.

His legs were swinging a bit, and it only made him more anxious.

He peeked through and saw he was close to the large opening of a door. He gave out a sigh and prepared to jump down.