(Oneshot) Bully him, I dare you.

_________

Basically I went to a party and I won't be able to write another part today so have a oneshot to make up for it.

Warnings for a bit aggressive Mono and Seven, and uh.. harsh language. Also Homophobia and Bullying, fighting too.

Summary, College Au where Seven gets bullied everyday until the new kid, who is Seven's boyfriend appeares in his school, he prays he won't get bullied im front of Mono but the world isn't so nice to him

The bullies are made up since I have no idea who would from the little nightmare franchise will be fit to be one.

(Ps they are 17)

_________

It was 1 in the morning, and Seven still wasn't sleeping, as he was on a call with his boyfriend, who couldn't stop talking about the biggest surprise he was going to give him.

He hopes it will be a meet up, and not a hat. No offense he loved the hats Mono sended him but his closet was probably overflowing with hats now. Six always complained about that.

They have been dating for 2 years 11 months and 24 days. and were friends before that.

Mono, Seven and Six used to play together as kids until Mono moved away. The two of them kept in touch and somehow ended up in love. Thankfully they worked out their feelings and were planning to meet up again, sometime soon.

" You dork, go fix up your room I can see all your damn hats on the bed. " it was true, Mono's room was pretty messed up.

" As you say my beloved, but you will have to go to college tomorrow if I do. " Seven's face scrunched up at the request, he didn't like going to college at all.

" But whyyyy? You know I don't like to go to that hellhole. " He absolutely didn't. It hasn't really been that long and everyone in his class seem to hate him already, even his teachers. He wished he could just drop out but his parents were stern on this one.

He couldn't blame them really. It wasn't their fault he couldn't get along with anyone, he wasn't sure if it was his fault either.

" Trust me on this one Sev, please? Just one day? " He didn't like when Mono said please, he couldn't say no to him.

" Why do you want me to go anyway? "

" Why do you not want to? "

Seven stayed silent for a while before he answered.

" I told you the food in their cafeteria is gross, it feels like im eating rotten meat of rats. " He lied again, well what he said was the truth but it wasn't really the real reason.

Mono shrugged his shoulders, and sighed.

" Just please Sevy, for one day? Pleaseee for me? Just tomorrow? "

And as Seven expected, he gave up.

" Fine, this better be worth it. "

" Yaayy! Don't worry Seven I know it will!" Mono exclaimed, enthusiastic as ever.

" Seven go the hell to sleep. " His little twin sister, Six who slept in the same room as him, mumbled. She sounded annoyed.

" Geez fine, Goodnight my Moon, Sleep well. "

" You too Seven! Good night Six! "

The video call ended, and Seven layed down, falling asleep moments after.

...

When the ringing of the alarms didn't wake Seven up, Six biting in his fingers sure did.