Growling ache.

After taking an uncalled break, they began moving ahead. Mono tied the key in him as he refused to carry it all the way there. They came towards the familiar elevator on the side, and Seven went ahead to pull the lever.

The elevator made some noise, but they didn't hear any trouble ahead so they were good to go. As soon as they both stepped inside the elevator closed, bringing them both downwards.

As the elevator began opening, the nome standing infornt of it ran way. They stayed quiet to try to make out any danger, but they were safe for now.

They entered the familiar kitchen. The chef was still in the other room. This was going to be dangerous.

"We have to stay hidden the whole time, otherwise we might not get enough time to open the door."

Seven spoke up as Mono founded himself nodding in his words. This time they can't make a run for it, they had to be calm.

They crawled inside, although the chef was in the other part of the kitchen. Mono saw an opening besides the pile of boxes, and they both crawled their way there.

It seemed like the chef was coming their way, as they used the opening to slip through the other part of the kitchen, thankfully not getting noticed.

Their were two nomes infront of them who ran away at their sight. This time the chef didn't pay attention to them, thanks to their luck. They stopped crawling and quickly made their way towards the locked door.

Mono used the key in it, sure enough it opened. The chef made a noise of awareness, but ultimately it didn't follow them.

Mono and Seven ran through, climbing up tables and boxes of the next room to reach another opening and climb through.

There were a lot of small openings like these without any clear reason. Mono was a bit curious about that. Maybe they did have reasons who can tell, but for now they were helping them a bunch.

Ah, maybe Seven knows why they are here, he would make note to ask him about it later.

The next room was.. brighter. Je could see another opening at the wall, but they couldn't have made that big of a jump to reach it.

"Its a sausage maker."

"A what?" Was it really named that?

"Well, I don't actually know its real name, its just a nickname I gave it."

"Fair enough."

That seemed to answer the bucket of sausages, and the barrel filled with sausages aswell.

The wall was covered in that stuff, and the monsters wouldn't care enough to clean up the mess.

Mono climbed up the large wooden table. He went to get a closer look at the machine. Seven however went to the strange wooden opening at the wall. He went in.

Mono was shocked when Seven was suddenly gone.

"Seven!?" He called out. Not that loud since it may alert someone.

When he didn't get a response he panicked a bit.

The wooden thing was close now. There was no way he can go where Seven ended up now.

And that made his panicking worse.

"Seven! Can you hear me? Are you there? Hey!" He again called for him, slightly louder this time. He felt relief when he could here faint noises, and they definitely belonged to Seven.

He managed to make out words from the faint noise. "Safe", "Don't know.",
"wait for me."

Mono understood what he was trying to say. He didn't know how to get him to him.