Kept my word.

Okay here's a slight note before the chapter starts. In the library section where you have to find the lever, you can crawl through bookshelves instead of climbing them. Its a shortcut often used by speedrunners. So I made them use this short cut in the story, ok you can read now.

Oh yea incoming angst >:) its nothing too bad but still.

______

" Where is that sound coming from?"  Mono asked, looking around as he couldn't figure out the source of it.

Seven couldn't exactly make it out either.

" I don't really know, but we have to move somewhere else. "

Seven turned around, looking at the bookshelves.

" We have to climb up. "
Mono took a deep breathe and nodded.

Both began climbing up, a few bookshelves falling behind them. Seven ahead of them, Mono behind.

Suddenly a falling book hit him in the face, he thanked his papaerbag for being in his head. He let out a groan when another falling book got caught in its holes.

" Sorry about that! " Seven shouted from above.

" S'fine. I didn't get hit.. kinda. " Mono shaked the book off him, as he continued going up.

They finally made it to the top of the shelves. Noticing the hanging piano was  the same level as them now.

Hoping it wouldn't fall down, they both jumped towards the piano to make their way to the bookshelves on the other side.

As they landed on the keys, the piano let out a horrible tune. Mono was ahead this time when they were climbing the bookshelves.

More books started to fall. This time way below them, as it made them aware that they were high up. And falling from here would.. not be the best.

Mono tried his best not to knock anymore books down, as Seven was behind him and he was afraid it would distract him somehow, and that was the last thing he needed.

As he was climbing up, he stopped immediately.

The Janitor appeared from above again, landing and going ahead towards the dim light.

Mono reached the top, landing with a thud. He flinched, but was relieved when the monster only growled, and went towards another room instead of him.

Seven finally made it, as he stood up and went ahead. And pointed towards something.

" We have to find a lever and fix it here "

" Something tells me its inside where the Janitor went " Seven nodded, agreeing with him.

The crawled and went ahead, making sure not to make unnecessary creaks.

He thought they'd have to go up the shelves, but Seven simply removed a couple books from the bottom shelf, making his way through in ease.

Mono followed him, and Seven continued to make his way under the bookshelves. It didn't take them long to cross to the other side of the room.

Mono looked ahead and saw a stack of books leading straight to an opening.

" Hey, I will go ahead. You make sure the books don't fall while I'm climbing. "

The books didn't look like they'd fall, but Mono has climbed things before that tend to fall on him moments after, he didn't want to risk it.

Seven nodded. Mono started climbing and Seven holded up the books. He went through the opening, realizing he can't get out without the door opening.

The lever was right their on the floor, he picked it up and held onto it. Not knowing how he could get out.